TCCoA Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
parting out a 90 sc.engine and tranny and brake booster are mine.everything else can go.side ground effects perfect and back bumper is fine but the clear coat flaked off.tail lights & trunk lid great.has sunroof also with the louvered door for the sunroof great.black leather seats fair condition.all black interior.door good but driver needs bushings.it was hit front passenger side.no hood,front bumper cover,no passenger fender and no front lights.let me know if you can think of anything you might want.please local people only.i'm not boxing up crap and shipping... sorry.you come and see if you like it, if you do take it with you.you can private message me on here or [email protected] . oh and dash and console might be gone metalman is thinking about it.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have all the side pieces in great shape. They are on a red parts car. Only missing 2 pieces on the hardware which are the clips on the front fenders that hold the top of the GF close to the body. $100 gets all if you come get them. I don't know if your in va. If not I could ship but you pay for the ride. If interested Email is [email protected]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.