TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Engine/transmission/front bumper/headlights/driver's fender/power antenna have been sold.

The wheels pictured on the car do not fit and were damaged by the previous owner in a lame attempt to make them fit the car. Drum brake rearend (open 3:08,) pretty sure all of the suspension components are typically worn out. Interior is hit or miss so if you need something just ask, I may have it! Has the tachometer gauge package but I don't know if the odometer works. It reads just a smidge under 130,000 miles. Auto climate control panel, no radio or speakers. Willing to ship most items and I'm not afraid to cut the car up if you need something, but I'm not willing to ship large items like quarter panels/fender/doors.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Couple questions. Do the rear speakers work (not blown)? Also, can you post pics of the upper front and rear window moldings? Thanks!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No auto mirror
It does have the push button fuel door
Cowl panels are sun faded, driver's side has a small hairline crack at the windshield washer nozzel, passenger's side undamaged.

No speakers at all in the car. I do have a set of Premium Sound speakers I took out of my '97 that are in great condition but I'd rather sell them as a complete set. Upper rear molding is cracked, will look at the front later and let you know.

·
Registered
231 Posts
door panels

i was wanting to know how much with shipping for the door panels and console lid. what would it be for shipping to 61821

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The door panels are a lot worse than the picture lead you to believe. There are huge holes cut into the driver's armrest and the speaker grill on the passenger's side had been ripped off and glued back on at some point. As for the console lid, I'll take $15 for the lid & hinge + whatever actual shipping is. I can get a good shipping rate through my wife's job.

The car has a bad TPS and that's why it's being parted out. Lol, not really, it's just a rednecked POS that had a good engine & transmission in it. Unfortunately it has title issues and I'm not willing to go through the money and hassle it would take to straighten them out on a car than needs this much work.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts