TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Parting out everything on this car.
*Engine: was previously rebulit 6 months ago. PI H/C/I has aprox. 8,000 miles on it. (piston rings are chrome plated/main and rod bearings are KING SI.
*Exterior- 97' GM headlamps w/ black and red grille from a 93 cougar xr7 - 93 XR7 rear deck lid assembly and turn signals - HID's *8000k colored.
*The color of the interior is half green and half charcol grey. (was doing a color swap)
Interior:
*DASH- Charcol grey/flat black w/ electronic climate control/automatic headlamps
*Electro chromatic rear view mirror
*STEERING WHEEL- All black with illuminated cruise control buttons (also comes with the 25th anniversary badge I put on it)
*(Black) mark 8 sun visors w/ Homelink.

PLEASE PM FOR PRICES AND FOR MORE DETAIL ABOUT A CERTAIN PART.

THE ENGINE IS ONLY TO BE SOLD NEAR THE SACRAMENTO, CA AREA. I WILL NOT SHIP IT! LOCAL PICK-UP ONLY.

·
Registered
527 Posts
The engine is where most of my mods are. It's a npi block with 2002 gt pi heads ( Romeo).. may I remind you this engine was rebuilt 6 months ago and has maybe 4-8
,000 miles on it.
May I ask why your selling the car then, anything done to the suspension, any parts replaced and what brands.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
May I ask why your selling the car then, anything done to the suspension, any parts replaced and what brands.
The reason for doing so is to save up money so I can eventually buy a mark 8 and make that my next project. Nothing on the rear suspension is new but the front suspension has been worked on and to be honest I couldnt tell you what exactly is new on there because the work was not performed by me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts