TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, so I bought this car with some big intentions and due to a titleing issue and funding issues I am taking it apart and scrapping the rest. The car is a complete car, I am willing to take anything off that you need. When I got the car it didnt have a trans in it and I sold the 4.6L.

I am keeping the 302 that I put in the car, but the AOD and 2500 stall are for sale. The car has a sun roof, I also have a primered rear spoiler that I had intended on putting in the car. A very clean set of fan blades. I have a 97 Cup holder center console that I put in the car. Disc brakes all around. I am sure there is more but cant think of it right now. Just feel free to ask if there is anything you need.

Contact me through PM here or email me at croesautoworks at amerytel dot net

Thanks
WITootall
Jeff

·
Registered
176 Posts
Im looking for a few dashboard parts.

My car got broken into and they stole my radio.. I need the bezle that goes around the radio and the one that goes around the gauges. above the steering wheel.

[/IMG]

Let me know what ya got

·
Premium Member
1,150 Posts
what color is the interior?

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Interior is Grey. I will double check on the interor bezel tomorrow and make sure none of it is cracked and all the tabs are in good condition yet.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OK guys, so I am probably going to haul this car to the yard before the new year. If you want parts let me know.

Still have the 97 cup holder, entire console
Custom White face gauges made up by Scott here on TCCoA never installed
Fan Blades are good shape, centers perfect condition
Primered rear spoiler ready for paint
Clear Corners
Rear LED Set I purchased for this as some of the bulbs on the original werent working, this set I never installed but was told all work.
Front Strut Tower Brace painted black
MFS is good
power windows work great
all glass is good
rear disc breaks factory setup
strong hood gas struts
Lots more let me know what you need. Id like to help people out instead of just letting parts someone could use get crushed.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts