TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Good morning all,

I've got a bastardized 94SC that I'm parting out, looks rough but bunch of good parts.

94 SC, Auto, Moon Roof, it has had LX Seats put in it, LX Steering Wheel air bag, all stock. Ground effects are gone, LX rear bumper cover, LX fan blade wheels. LX seats are black - Charcoal black and are in good shape, one Cig burn on the passenger side bottom. Interior trim is grey and appears in good shape.

PICs at the following link

https://plus.google.com/photos/105049319117436068256/albums/6048526835619557313?authkey=CN7ok8WIp-XV2gE

PM me or email Angelo for info and prices and part availability. [email protected]

Thanks,

RJ

·
Registered
390 Posts
gauge cluster

did or does the speedo work? mileage? is the motor is running condition, any noise from the super charger? im interested in both.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
did or does the speedo work? mileage? is the motor is running condition, any noise from the super charger? im interested in both.
As far as I know the speedo does work, let's face it, this is an SC speedo and we know they break so if it does I'm sure it will break sometime in the next 10K miles on the ticker..

I did not drive this car, picked it up pulled it on the trailer and brought it home. The guy that owned it told me that it was leaking coolant and he'd parked it before it hurt the engine, I'm not an especially trusting soul so I'd say according the Speedo it has 76K on the engine so if that's correct, I'd still want to pull the motor covers off and see what is there and do at least Head Gaskets, but as far as I know there is no damage to the engine.

Blower is the same, looks fine, hand spin seems fine but I've not had the top off to check the coating on it. No apparent leaks, all stock.

RJ

·
Registered
246 Posts
Hey RJ,

I am looking for the small wiring harness that goes from the coil pack to the cam and crank sensor and plugs into the main harness above the a/c compressor.

Read ya later, Nick

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey RJ,

I am looking for the small wiring harness that goes from the coil pack to the cam and crank sensor and plugs into the main harness above the a/c compressor.

Read ya later, Nick
Haven't pulled the engine yet Nick, Let me check that harness and I'll let you know condition and cost on it.

RJ

·
Registered
859 Posts
Looking for a left side trunk lid taillight in good working shape. Price shipped to 66223.

·
Premium Member
933 Posts
How much for the dome light switches (the ones in the door frame) shipped to the UK?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I am so sorry guys, I'm not getting notifications here for some reason so I didn't know about the last three requests here..

Let me try to address them..

wht90scbird: Blower is already sold to HFD-E2 Sorry

94thunderbird702: You need just the handle or the whole panel? I know it's there just truthfully had not looked up lately.. LOL I'll look tonight..

Andy625UK: In the door frame? this is an SC with a sunroof so the dome light switches are in front of the moonroof above the rearview mirror.. I think they are OK, I'll have to check tonight when I get home.. Are those the one's your talking about?

Again, I am so sorry about the delay, I've got several things going on the last week and haven't been checking here daily..

RJ

·
Premium Member
933 Posts
Andy625UK: In the door frame? this is an SC with a sunroof so the dome light switches are in front of the moonroof above the rearview mirror.

RJ
No, sorry I mean the little button switch that turns the dome light on when you open the doors. On my car it's bolted into the A pillar just near the door hinge. I need one, but would be happy to buy the pair if it's not too much hassle.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
No, sorry I mean the little button switch that turns the dome light on when you open the doors. On my car it's bolted into the A pillar just near the door hinge. I need one, but would be happy to buy the pair if it's not too much hassle.
Oh, Ok got ya Andy, sorry wasn't thinking this morning.. I know they are there, I have several TBirds here so I'm sure some of them must be good, never had anyone ask me for those.. England, never shipped to England... do you guys have junk yards or salvage yards over there??

Let me check when I get home and I'll let you know what we have there..

RJ

·
Premium Member
933 Posts
Yes, we do have junkyards over here, but they never sold T-bird's in the UK - any that are here have been imported by individuals or US servicemen (like mine was). Chances of finding one in a junkyard are pretty slim. Having said that, I did find one that was being broken a month or two ago, as I needed a new door after my car was as totalled. I was hoping to get a switch from the same place, but he was asking stupid money for it, just because he knew I'd be hard pushed to find one anywhere else.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I looked last night and have several, PM me your mailing address info and I'll see what I can get off for you this weekend.. I don't know that it makes a difference but we are talking late model right?

RJ

1 - 20 of 27 Posts