TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
MAMN12 Posse Member
2,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
95 SC Part Out, list updated with remaining parts, taking offers!

After parting out my car, here is what is left. Car is now gone, ready to get parts out. Some items are negotiable. Will do discounts for buying multiple items.

94/5 SC air bag - $50, no shipping

Side Skirts, comes with all mounting rails and hardware, passenger door piece has slight dent - $75

95 Valve Covers - $40 shipped

Magnum Powers Inlet, painted black, no EGR drilled - $250 shipped

Stock fuel rail - $30 + shipping

94/5 Fuel Injectors - $50 shipped

Stock motor mount NIB - $25 shipped

94/5 VMM with T/A, right side tab broken - $15 shipped

94/5 VMM without T/A, right side tab broken - $15 shipped

94/5 Heat/AC controls - $15 shipped

·
Super Moderator
7,526 Posts
What happened with the freeze plug? How much do you want for the whole car?

·
MAMN12 Posse Member
2,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had always run water in the car since I didn't drive it in the winter and it was always garaged. At our new house this year, I hadn't been able to make room in the garage for it, so back in October I drained the water out and just let it sit, assuming it was probably going to be parting it out due to lack of interest in it. I was going to meet someone this morning so they could look at it, started to refill it with antifreeze, and it steadily runs out from the back of the engine somewhere. I'm guessing there was water left in the block or heads, and it pushed a plug out. I was down to $2500 on the car as it was and had little interest. At this point, I'm already commiting parts to people, so not willing it sell it whole at this time.

·
Premium Member
556 Posts
How’s the front mount and pipeing fitted on there. Anyway I can get it to work on my v8 blown car I’d be interested. Pics?

·
Super Moderator
10,659 Posts
I see Mikey wants the whole car, but if that doesn't happen:

How much for the koni's shipped to 37748? :)

I'd be interested in the pedal kit, console, brake lever, cables, etc., I don't have an SC (4.6l), so I don't think any of the clutch parts will help, will they?

Price for those as well? :)

I'm in no hurry; I understand it may be a bit on the shocks. :)

·
MAMN12 Posse Member
2,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Updated main post with what's been claimed so far.

How’s the front mount and pipeing fitted on there. Anyway I can get it to work on my v8 blown car I’d be interested. Pics?
Depends on what kinda blower you got. Most likely not though. The hot side pipe comes forward out of the blower to beside the radiator. Cool side comes from the battery side of the radiator, back to the return plenum.

I see Mikey wants the whole car, but if that doesn't happen:

How much for the koni's shipped to 37748?

I'd be interested in the pedal kit, console, brake lever, cables, etc., I don't have an SC (4.6l), so I don't think any of the clutch parts will help, will they?

Price for those as well?

I'm in no hurry; I understand it may be a bit on the shocks.
Not selling the car whole at this point. Got one ahead of you on pedals. Console is available but isn't perfect, brake lever is in pretty good shape, cable available. Clutch won't work on a 4.6. Got a few ahead of you on the suspension as well. PM me your number and I can send a few pics of the console.

·
Premium Member
556 Posts
Updated main post with what's been claimed so far.

Depends on what kinda blower you got. Most likely not though. The hot side pipe comes forward out of the blower to beside the radiator. Cool side comes from the battery side of the radiator, back to the return plenum.

Not selling the car whole at this point. Got one ahead of you on pedals. Console is available but isn't perfect, brake lever is in pretty good shape, cable available. Clutch won't work on a 4.6. Got a few ahead of you on the suspension as well. PM me your number and I can send a few pics of the console.
Got any pics of the intercooler tho? 3in inlet and outlet? Can Email or text me them if it’s easier

·
Super Moderator
9,309 Posts
I'm thinking I'll take the LCAs, MAYBE the UCAs too, depending on price and how much I can swing when the parts are available... TRW, Moog...?

·
Registered
461 Posts
PM sent for lots of things

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Jeff,

just text or call me, I have had the flu this week so drugs have made me retarded, I can't remember where we last spoke but I remember the deal was good. 410-459-2635. Looks like I am about an hour an a half away from you so I could probably come pick up the parts I was looking for.

As long as the bird isn't to hateful I may want to buy the stripped chassis from you. Once all the parts picking has died down. I may have a use for it.

·
Super Moderator
9,309 Posts
Let me find my receipts...I wanna say I bought Moog but can't remember for sure.
No rush but just checking in to make sure this is still on your radar. :)

Also... last minute addition, if the SRBs are OEM and in good shape, I might also want them to keep as a spare set in case the ones I have on the car now disintegrate as I remove the old LCAs...

·
MAMN12 Posse Member
2,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Jeff,

just text or call me, I have had the flu this week so drugs have made me retarded, I can't remember where we last spoke but I remember the deal was good. 410-459-2635. Looks like I am about an hour an a half away from you so I could probably come pick up the parts I was looking for.

As long as the bird isn't to hateful I may want to buy the stripped chassis from you. Once all the parts picking has died down. I may have a use for it.
No worries man, it worked it's way through our house last weekend, so I know how it goes. I'm planning on doing a lot of pulling parts this weekend, and plan to get the pedals out...I think that was all we had discussed right? I can also still meet you in Frederick to knock a little time off your trip. I'll let you know on the chassis. I know locally I should be able to get about $200 out of it for scrap metal. I'd sell it cheaper if someone can use it.

No rush but just checking in to make sure this is still on your radar.

Also... last minute addition, if the SRBs are OEM and in good shape, I might also want them to keep as a spare set in case the ones I have on the car now disintegrate as I remove the old LCAs...
I had forgotten to check those, lol. Will let you know over the next day or two as I get into it. Someone has asked about the SRB's but will let you know. The rod to arm's are like new, and I think I have a set of rod to frame NIB somewhere.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts