TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all....like the title says I'm lookin to part out my 1995 LX as I have given up on fixing it and I'm looking at buying another one. I willing to strip just about anything off the car. It just needs to be able to roll onto a wrecker when I'm done with it.

Looking to get rid of basiclly anything in the interior. All the lights are good, the headlights are a little yellowed, but would look great with a cleaning. Tail lights are great. Car is a 40th annv. so I have the badges.

Make me an offer on anything and I'll see what I can do for ya.

Also...The motor is good. The transmission is also good, but could use a rebuild with fresh parts and fluid. I'm not gonna rip the motor out and ship it to anyone, but If anyone in my area would like it, make me an offer and you can come down here and take it out yourself.

Like I said earlier, make me an offer on anything and I'll see what I can do. You can shoot me a PM or leave an offer here. Payments will be through USPS money order or a cashiers check. Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Im in NH how much for all the lights in the back.. :) just got a ticket for blacked out ones.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was thinkin $80

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The interior is grey leather. I can take pictures of anything anybody is intrested in....just let me know.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Anybody??? if anybody is interested in anything at all let me know and I'll see what I can do.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Hey, how much for all the o2 sensors and the MAF? 28314 zip. Thanks man!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
PMs sent to both 94 thunderbird XX and peace keeper V8

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
84cougarv8...I should have mentioned this earlier, the bird I'm buying needs a new shift knob so thats one of the few things that will not be going.

dmw...The engine and trans are both original and have 154,008 miles on them. The engine ran great when it was taken off the road. It could use new vaccum lines, but was pretty solid otherwise. The motor also has a brand new oil pan that was installed about 1,000 miles before I took it off the road. The transmission is so-so and had the dreaded converter shudder and was a little hesitant on downshifts to climb hills and what not.

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
How much for just the seat skins, not the padding or frame?(front and back) are they in good shape? also the plastic drivers seat side where the power controls are. Thanks, Jon.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I have someone who is waiting on pictures of the driver seat...but the driver seat is in fair shape...it has one small rip on the side bolster, and one spot where the leather fell off but the liner is still there. The plastic trim is yours for $20 plus shipping if you want it. Oh...the skin on the passenger side is alot better than the driver side if you want it. Let me know.

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Thanks I'll wait and see, I have the tan leather/cloth combo so I was hoping for the full set so my seats would all match. my drivers seat has seen better days lol the rest are near perfect.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ok...anybody else need anything at all let me know and I'll see what I can do.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
To anyone who has requested pictures of anything...I'm sorry its been a couple days but I've been really busy with buying my new bird. anyone who has requested pics will have them tomorrow.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Today I was just thinking about anything people might want and came up with a couple easy to strip items that I could have off and ready to go easily.

Stock Throttle body
Interior door panels + power window and lock buttons
Stock air box + basicly new panel filter

If theres anyone wants any of these or anything else, let me know.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts