TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
hummm... got any better pics of the seats? Where are you in iowa?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Well Since my driver's side is starting to wear a lot I''m considering swapping the seats, both front and back from your parts car. I'd like to see detailed places of wear on the drivers side seat.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have added pics of some parts that were asked about. Click the same link above for the bucket. The seats are pretty rough in the front but the back is in good shape. The cluster surround came off fine but there is a small crack that I tried to take a picture of. The radio surround is good, a couple scuffs and some small areas where the rubber got nicked. Only one tab broke in removal and that is one of the square hole tabs that the top right corner of the cluster surround goes into.

Someone asked about the door panels and the steering column covers, your mailbox is full.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Cluster surround is sold.

I still have lots of parts though.

It also had a K&N panel filter. $15 if you want it dirty.

Those fan blades are in decent shape, couple little scuffs but nothing major. May be a real nice set of winter wheels! $150 for the set and I would rather not ship them.

I don't really have the resources to ship large items. I am an hour from the nearest city.

·
Registered
550 Posts
I might as well add that I have a complete 3.8L from the 97 that I want to sell as well. I want to sell the whole thing, not part it out just yet. It will come with EVERYTHING that was bolted to it except the car - $200. NGK iridium plugs and 8.8mm wires have 100k miles on them and probably need to be changed.

I also have a good V6 4R70W trans. It had a fluid and filter change done 2 weeks before I parked the car for the swap - $150. This will NOT include the wiring harness, I had to keep it for the swap. It also has a pre-96 style pan and filter on it right now, I swapped the others to the mark trans when I did the j-mod last weekend. FORD does sell the new style pan for $50.

Both are pulled and taking up space in my garage. They need a new home.

These are high mileage, 240K, but in very good shape. The car still got 28 MPG with this drive train.

I can work with the buyer on delivery/pickup. If you think these prices are too high, PM me.

wood e, I am sorry, I totaly spaced getting you better pics of the seats. I will get some in the bucket tomorrow.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Bump. Come on guys, things were going great for a couple days. No one needs anything else?

bump-de-bump-de-bump

Make offers. I got everything I want off of this car. The rest needs a home. I can get pictures, just ask. The rear bumper cover is in good shape. The trunk lid is good. The keypad on the drivers door is good and works.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Ok I know this is a lame request, but I need the lens cover for the light in the door panel. How much?

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sorry wood_e, the entire door panels are sold pending payment being sent. Let me know if there is anything else you would like. I will be in Nevada next weekend for a soccer game and would be willing to deliver some parts if you like.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Cool I'll have to think about what will work with my Mark.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I took out the parking brake "thing" near the rear diff for someone and took out the main, long, parking brake cable at the same time. There is a pic of it in the bucket linked above. The cable is in great shape. $20 shipped. I am trying to find a nice place to leave the bird in the yard so that I can start taking off the parts that will make it imobile. When I find the spot, I will start removing large parts and posting pics with prices. The engine and trans in this thing are great. I want to take a vid of it running and post it to the bucket, maybe this weekend.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts