TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As the title stats, parting out a 96 LX w/ 4.6l. Car is pretty muchall there, I picked it up for the front clip swap, so thats gone, rest is there to my knowledge. Pictures attached to answer any questions on color, options etc...they should show you well enough.

Interior is Green in Color - Color Code Listed on Vin Plate below.

Any questions let me know, I'll check on this thread a couple times a day or as time permits.

-Tim

·
Registered
5,412 Posts
Can I get some better photos of the front bumper and passenger side fender?

·
Registered
31 Posts
I need some things.

I need the moon roof hardware. (pretty much everything but the glass) tracks, etc. Also, there is a black canasiter by the raditatior I am told is an AC muffler. Mine is all rusted and I would like that too. :) Let me know. Thanks.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Is that a green interior? I will have to check my INT code when I get home. If they match, I want the unbroken passenger side dash vent. I may also be interested in the leather wrapped steering wheel and shift knob depending on price shipped to 52301.

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
Any idea if this is the same color blue interior that was used in a 95? What shape is the dash pad in? Any cracks?

My interior code is XP. I have been searching high and low for a blue dash and it is proving more difficult than I had expected. I guess the blue int. was not in a lot of cars???

Jay

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
how much for the inner tail lights.. the ones on the trunk? if they work properly...?
The Passenger side is avalable - the drivers side is used now on my 94 SC - I have others to make a set but they have some hair line cracks - $40 shipped for a pair - I can PM pictures.

Can I get some better photos of the front bumper and passenger side fender?
Front cover has average wear n tear - Passenger side fender is junk if I recall - I'll post more pictures tomorrow.

how bout that air silencer assembly
Make an offer.

If you can pull the Power Steering Pump, I would need that, plus the pulley. :)
Can't see why not - $45 shipped seem reasonable enough?

I need the moon roof hardware. (pretty much everything but the glass) tracks, etc. Also, there is a black canasiter by the raditatior I am told is an AC muffler. Mine is all rusted and I would like that too. :) Let me know. Thanks.
Sunroof track is broken, glass was in the back seat when I got the car so doubt its of any use. As for the Canister Make me an offer shipped.

How much for the driver outside door handle SHIPPED to area code 56017?
Keeping handles for my 94 SC restoration project - sorry =/

Is that a green interior? I will have to check my INT code when I get home. If they match, I want the unbroken passenger side dash vent. I may also be interested in the leather wrapped steering wheel and shift knob depending on price shipped to 52301.
Its an odd interior color - first I've seen thats why I did the door jam INT CODE for all...its a blue green color. - I could do $45 shipped for all the items you mentioned. Let me know if that seems legit.

Any idea if this is the same color blue interior that was used in a 95? What shape is the dash pad in? Any cracks?

My interior code is XP. I have been searching high and low for a blue dash and it is proving more difficult than I had expected. I guess the blue int. was not in a lot of cars???

Jay
I have a 94 SC with Blue Interior - int trim is ZP and its nothing like this interior..is that the same as you have?

Thanks again for all the questions, wanna get this car parted and moved out.

-Tim

·
Registered
550 Posts
Its an odd interior color - first I've seen thats why I did the door jam INT CODE for all...its a blue green color. - I could do $45 shipped for all the items you mentioned. Let me know if that seems legit.
-Tim
Let me check my INT code and I will get back to you. I also have a parts car of my own being delivered as I type. I can't remember if it has the leather wrapped wheel and knob or not. If not, or they are trashed, I will let you know. Price seems more than fair btw.

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
How much for

1. Dash
2. Maybe seats?

Thanks
I'd need local pickup for I do not have the means to ship large items freight... If thats what you had in mind we can figure out a price.

Let me know.

-Tim

·
Super Moderator
9,303 Posts
How's the radio surround and the shifter surround (the piece with PRND21 on it) look?

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
How's the radio surround and the shifter surround (the piece with PRND21 on it) look?
I'll post pictures of these tomorrow for you.

I want the light switch and dimmer assembly, and if you can find one, an instrument cluster for a 95 4.6 V8 that has a working odometer/trip counter
I have the cluster at my house - $40 shipped for the parts mentioned as a bundle...I can verify the gear prior to shipping if needed also.

-Tim

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
Is that green interior? How are the front leather seats? Good shape? How is the rear seat bottom? Good shape? If so, how much do you want for them? That'd be great, then I'd just have to re-do my fold down seatback in green leather to match :D

·
Super Moderator
9,303 Posts
Is that a scratch in the shifter bezel or is it just really dirty? If it is just dirty (not scratched) I I'll take it.

Did you have a picture of the radio surround?

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Is that a scratch in the shifter bezel or is it just really dirty? If it is just dirty (not scratched) I I'll take it.

Did you have a picture of the radio surround?
Shifter was just dirty, I just cleaned with a clorox wipe and it cleans up fine. I also snapped photos of it cleaned and some of the radio trim. None of the tabs are broken however it has some of the rubber coating wore off...

-Tim

1 - 20 of 60 Posts