TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a complete parts car courtesy of FunktasticLucky its black with the grey partial leather seats. The whole drivers front hood bumper etc is toast as well as the airbags. Also the heads and intake manifold are spoken for by me. If you have any questions post them up i will be more than happy to help. Also there is no transmission exhaust or driveshaft plug wires reflectors and seat motors cuz kyle stole all the goodies off it before i got it:tongue:

Pics http://forums.tccoa.com/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=131

This car will stay in my possesion for approx. two weeks if you need anything let me know. all im using it for is the performance pieces that are left and then the rest of it will be made into soda cans.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump it to the top!

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sorry kyle took those for his moms car. sorry bout that.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the intake manifold has just been taken off as soon as i get the heads off this thing is GONE:) !!!

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
how much you askin for the seats, front and rear?

·
Registered
5,417 Posts
cost for front seats please

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
the seats i will absolutely not ship but total cost for F&R $150 Rear ONLY $50

·
Super Moderator
12,245 Posts
Man, that sucks. I usually live in Charlotte and would love to drive up and pick that car over!! Unfortunatly I'm currently living in Portland, ME on a work assignment, probably through the end of August and it'll be long gone by the time I get home to NC.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah whenever i get some sleep im going to finish tearing it down ive been at work for the past 14 hours

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
bump

·
Registered
799 Posts
hey do u have the black plastic peice that surrounds the gauge cluster?

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
it is grey but yes i have that piece as well as all of the interior pieces

·
Registered
799 Posts
how much u want for it? , what about the plastic pieces at the bottom of the seats ? how much for them too?

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
the gauge surround i could do for 20 + shipping and the plastic pieces for dual power seats i could do for $20 + shipping as well all are grey and in good condition

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
bump

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
bump

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
wow i guess no one needs anything... junk man will pay me $100 for whats left of it seems like thats more than ill get parting the rest of her out. come on people if you need something ill let it go for cheap name your price. I am doing this as a service to the remaining cougars and their owners.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts