·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry, tails aren't available. Actually, the parts that aren't available are:
Tail lights
head lights
transmission

It has green interior and green exterior.

·
Registered
5,417 Posts
paint code please.... I may be interested in the hood and passenger side fender if they are the right color

·
Registered
139 Posts
Header panel? Shipped to carleton mi 48117?

Power antenna? Driver side air bag if grey? T-bird emblem in front bumper? Chrome fan blades?????

thanks

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Color code is AG

The hood has a rust spot and the drivers side corner is bent.
The passenger side fender is mangled. Also, Las Vegas is a little far to ship items that size.

The header panel is smashed
There was no power antenna
Driver side air bag is black
T-bird emblem... $15 shipped.
Chrome fanblades, long story short, there is only three. The missing one is from the driver side. There are no center caps, however they are in perfect condition (minus some brake dust). I'll take $130 shipped to a business address.

Make offers, do whatever. I can't stand looking at this thing anymore. Once the tranny is pulled, it's off to the scrapper.

If any needs them, all the parts for PI swap are in tact. The doors are in great shape (minus a scratch that looks like it can be buffed out). There is also a complete set of salad shooter wheels, and my old '95 fanblades (non-chrome). The rear bumper looks great too.

Sorry if it seems everything has been taken or broken, but it is a parts car for a reason :)

Just a pic of what it looked lke when I got it.

Also, the spoiler needs painted, but is structurally sound (no cracks). I also have a sho inspired after market spoiler I pulled from a junkyard. It has no third brake light, and is solid straight through. It WILL NOT fit a t-bird or cougar without some serious modification. If you have a Taurus though, it will bolt right on. I'll take a pic of it when I get home today.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
How much do you want for the vacuum lines? I mainly need the main vacuum harness with all the little hard plastic lines that goes from the main vacuum port on the plenum to the egr, fpr, egr sensors, etc. I am also interested in the brackets and bolts that support the egr flow sensors (both the box shaped one with the two hoses that run to the egr tube, and the one that has two of the hard plastic vacuum lines running to it and the round top.)

Where in Nothern Kentucky are you? I'm about a 1/2 hour above Cinci. I might be able to come down and pick up the parts from you. It would help me make sure I get all the parts I need to finish my swap and see how they all connect/mount, and you wouldn't have to worry about shipping them. Please just PM me, or email me at robj8hammer at gmail dot com

Thanks,
Rob

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Fuel pump assembly. How many miles and how much?

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It has just under 140,000. Honestly, I don't know what any those parts are worth. Give me a price, more than likely I'll go for it.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts

·
Registered
620 Posts
Eec? Code Doesnt Matter

·
Registered
962 Posts
Color code is AG

The hood has a rust spot and the drivers side corner is bent.

HOW MUCH?
SHIP TO INDIANA?

Also, the spoiler needs painted, but is structurally sound (no cracks). I

1.How much?
2.and would you ship? Or meet me 1/2 way so I can pick up.

Let me know.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts