TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Later this week I'm going to be picking up a 97 Cougar, hit in the front, airbags blown. Car is white with gray interior, 4.6, 145K miles. Let me know if anyone needs anything off it.

·
Super Moderator
7,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sure

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
How is the radio bezel? If its black and still in great-mint condition i am interested.

·
Registered
268 Posts
I'll take the cigarette lighter if it works.

·
Super Moderator
7,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Radio bezel is gray. I didn't look it over too well, but it appeared to be in pretty good shape.

Majik, I'll check the cigarette lighter for you once I get the car.

Matt, not sure on the paint code, but it is not the pearl white.

·
Super Moderator
7,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think the were in OK shape. I'll check again and take pics when I pick up the car.

·
Super Moderator
17,050 Posts
Matt, not sure on the paint code, but it is not the pearl white.
Ah ok, I'd have been interested in the door handles if it was.

Look Matt it's finals and term papers. I know I know Cougars only came in gray to give that special feel.
pfft, get your priorities in order! Nothing can be more important than knowing every intricate detail to a 20 year old car from a brand no longer in existence lol

·
Super Moderator
10,663 Posts
:rofl:

·
Super Moderator
7,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sun visors are no good, both mirrors are broken.

·
Super Moderator
7,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The shifter knob is good, and yes it will fit a 93 Mark, but the Mark had a chrome button and this has a black button, not sure if you care about that. If you want it, $25 shipped. I'll get pics when I pick up the car.

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Hey, how are the seats? Material and condition. If the carpet is in good shape I might be interested as well. And the vent by the passenger door. Can you price that out for me? I can pick up if you're available. Thanks

·
Super Moderator
17,050 Posts
The shifter knob is good, and yes it will fit a 93 Mark, but the Mark had a chrome button and this has a black button, not sure if you care about that. If you want it, $25 shipped. I'll get pics when I pick up the car.
Actually only the 97-98s came with the chrome button standard, the 93-96s only got it with the LSC package, the rest were black button like the MN12s. The leather was color keyed in early Marks however, so that would be a difference.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts