TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just got in a 97 cougar ,red ext with grey leather int. I wont have this car long ( a few weeks) both seats are powered driver seat has a few tears on side. has simulated wood grain on dash pieces, radio surround,door pieces etc. thx tony.

·
Super Moderator
7,620 Posts
I need all the roof trim pieces. I could probably come up Saturday April 11th and pick them up.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

I need all the roof trim pieces. I could probably come up Saturday April 11th and pick them up.
the roof is caved in(something heavy was on it) i'll let u know mike, I haven't looked under the hood yet ,ill check the motor when I get off work .

·
Registered
158 Posts
hood frt mldg and door lock module inside the left 1/4 panel.?

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Is the upper outside windshield molding in usable shape? If so, how much to 55808?

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hood n parts

hood frt mldg and door lock module inside the left 1/4 panel.?
are u talking about the 2 blk molding that divide the hood and windshield(cowls) .I won't beable to start pulling parts till the weekend.

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Interested in the leather shift knob, steering wheel, and the chrome trim from the bumpers/cladding depending on condition.

Thanks,
Bryan

·
Registered
1,916 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
are u talking about the 2 blk molding that divide the hood and windshield(cowls) .I won't beable to start pulling parts till the weekend.
no, the chrome mldg on the front of the hood above the grille. im in no hurry.
price and condition on parts.?

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
parts

Interested in the leather shift knob, steering wheel, and the chrome trim from the bumpers/cladding depending on condition.

Thanks,
Bryan
shift knob, steering wheel and chrome molding all are in good shape however I wanna sell the front n rear bumpers with the molding att.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts