TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My uncle's 97 MarkVIII blew a head gasket, so I'm going to be parting it out. The car is a couple hours away, so I have to go pick it up this weekend, and then I'll get pictures. It's silver with grey interior, 160K on it, 4 brand new tires on 94/95 SC rims, spring conversion with Eibach springs and generic parts store shocks. Interior is pretty rough, body has a few small dents and dings and a little bit of rocker rust just starting to form. EVAP tray is rusted away to nothing. I'm keeping the aluminum diff and the bolts for the aluminum LCAs, but pretty much everything else is available.

·
Registered
5,417 Posts
PM me a best price shipped for the IMRC's with box and cables, Intake manifold, throttle body, intake tube, fuel rails, egr with tube, and throttle cable. I may be interested in converting to this style DOHC soon. Basically everything between the MAF down to the Heads. I need neither MAF nor Heads as this would be a 93 to 97 conversion.

·
Super Moderator
7,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Let me get them pulled and see how much they weigh so I can get an accurate shipping quote, and I'll get back to you.

·
Super Moderator
7,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know the neon works, but I think it might have some cracks in it. I'll take a closer look at it when I pick up the car and let you know.

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
What shape are the front seats in? How much would you want for them in good condition?

·
Super Moderator
7,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Passenger seat is OK, the driver's seat is torn on the outer bolster.

·
Registered
1,916 Posts

·
Registered
859 Posts
I'd be interested in a good package deal on the following if in good shape:

- Rear Neon Ballast (tested & working)
- Exterior Door Handles
- InTech Engine Cover & Nuts
- Cup Holder
- Door & Window Switches (chrome bezels intact)
- Trunk Cargo Net

Price shipped to 66223?

Thomas

·
Super Moderator
7,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Rear neon worked when I last saw the car about a month ago, so I will verify that for you. Exterior door handles are good, I know because I had to replace the passenger side one for him. Intech cover is there and I will get pictures and check its condition. Cup holder I know is broken, and the chrome bezels are broken off the window switches. The trunk cargo net I don't know if it is there or not, but I will check. I'll be picking up the car on Sunday, so I'll let you know then. How does $100 shipped sound for the handles, intech cover and nuts, and ballast, and if the cargo net is there, I'll throw that in too?

·
Registered
859 Posts
That sounds reasonable. Any chance of the HID bulbs being good?

·
Registered
859 Posts
Don't want to cut in line... Mike, if you want to sell the center light with the ballast to Steamer471, that's ok, we can work out a deal on the other stuff. If the light is damaged but the ballast is good, I would still be interested in purchasing it. Either way.

Thomas

·
Super Moderator
7,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The HID bulbs are good. Steamer, you did ask first about the light, and I can include the ballast with the light, but I'm pretty sure the lens itself is cracked, in which case I would assume it wouldn't be worth the cost of shipping.

·
Registered
404 Posts
The HID bulbs are good. Steamer, you did ask first about the light, and I can include the ballast with the light, but I'm pretty sure the lens itself is cracked, in which case I would assume it wouldn't be worth the cost of shipping.
Yeah if it's cracked it's not worth it. Was hoping to make a two in one score one he deal. Was wanting the light to try to experiment with for an alternative. But I really did not specify the ballast so it's ok.

·
Super Moderator
7,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Car is now at my shop. The tail light is cracked in a few places.

·
Super Moderator
7,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yes, they are the eibach springs for a v8 mn12. I could do $170 shipped for all 4 springs.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts