TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've finally decided to let my T-bird die, it is too far gone to be worth fixing.

Here are some parts off the top of my head that might interest you guys:

• 95 Super Coupe Rear Bumper (have 2) *local pick up as it's too big to ship* $150 for complete $100 for the one missing the trim
  • Addco 1.25" Rear Sway-bar $140 shipped *missing one bracket* Retails for $195.99 plus shipping
  • 75MM Accufab Intake Plenum & Throttle Body $250 shipped Cheapest used on eBay is $299 plus shipping, new it's $440
  • PBR Calipers $110 Shipped

• PI Intake $120 shipped
  • H&R Lowering Springs $180 shipped
  • SHO 150 MPH Speedo & Tach $40 shipped *will post pics later, they are a bit messed up from the previous crappy white faces they had stuck on*

• Factory rear spoiler, brake light still works perfectly. Needs paint though. Make me an offer.

• Nascar Style Rear Spoiler. $150 shipped

• '02 Mustang GT Air Intake Set-up also have the MAF though it is still installed in the car right now. Will remove it and include it when it is purchased. $100 shipped obo

• Tail lights with full working LED's $80 shipped *just missing a small nick in the black plastic that goes mostly behind the license plate.

• 96-97 Headlights $80 shipped

The car has 3.73 gears with the Cobra limited-slip rebuild, however I wouldn't feel comfortable selling that since the car had been having rear end vibration issues and I am not sure if it was coming from the diff or not but if someone wants it it is $100 plus shipping

The car has an Explorer Swap if anyone wants to take the engine I will take $350 obo . I believe the engine has around 150k miles. Local Pick-Up you pull it out of the car.

True Dual exhaust with Magnaflow Dual In/ Dual Out muffler $150 Local Pick Up only.

Car also has a 3 month old windshield. $50 if you come take it off.

Will have the complete car for one more week, let me know is you guys need anything else off of it

For any inquires please email me to [email protected]

·
Registered
32 Posts
does sway bar come with endlinks and mounting brackets and bushings? if so how much

·
Registered
523 Posts
Still interested in the rear end setup as is price shipped to 48195?

·
Registered
2,806 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Would you happen to have by chance the front license plate bracket? Also in need of the purge valve.

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Do you still have the clear corners? What about the headlights?
Yes I still have the clear corners and have headlights I installed about 1.5yrs ago.

Pics of the interior PLEEZ. :eek:
Honestly most of the interior is trashed. The car has to have between 280 and 300k miles...

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Yes I still have the clear corners and have headlights I installed about 1.5yrs ago.
Can you PM a price on the corners and headlights?

·
Registered
78 Posts
PM'd. Awaiting a response.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts