TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up Smokeymance's old car from TwoHaggard to use as a donor for a 5-speed swap. See this thread for pics of the car.
http://forums.tccoa.com/103-cars-sale/185089-5-speed-swapped-97-bird.html

He pulled the pulled the motor, and I am taking all the 5-speed swap stuff, as well as the clear corners, but if anyone wants anything else off it before it goes to the junkyard, let me know. Some stuff that might be wanted;
-A-pillar gauge pod with boost gauge, wideband O2 gauge, and water temp gauge
-All red tail lights. I'll have to check if all the LED's work.
-Aftermarket 17" wheels with a dual bolt pattern, including the MN12 pattern. I suspect the other pattern is 5x4.5", but I didn't measure it, so I don't know for sure. The wheels are pretty rough, and one of the center caps is missing.
-Factory spoiler with 3rd brake light
-Package tray carpet with no 3rd brake light, in tan
-Grill bird with turquoise accents

Anything else anyone wants off this car, let me know.

·
Super Moderator
9,312 Posts
Cluster bezel? Mine cracked... :(

·
Super Moderator
7,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I’ll check tomorrow for you.

·
Registered
183 Posts
What do you want for the gauge pod? Will you separate from gauges? You can PM me the price if you want to keep it anonymous.

·
Super Moderator
7,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Brandon, the cluster surround has a few areas that the coating is chipping/scratched, and both the tabs on the right side are broken, so it doesn't stay clipped in place on that side. If you want it, you can have it for the cost of shipping, but it certainly isn't mint.

Drae, I'll do $50 shipped for the pod empty, or $100 shipped with all the gauges.

·
Super Moderator
9,312 Posts
Mike - I think I'll take it, if only because both right tabs on mine are busted too, and it happened to crack on that side as well, no less (actually between where I cut the hole for the fog light switch and the edge). It might be a while before I get an opportunity to get another one...

My new zip will be 44039 so you can work up the shipping costs.

·
Premium Member
556 Posts
Think it’s tbird pattern from what I remember. But I also never took the wheels off of it the short time I had it!

·
Super Moderator
7,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Here are the pics of the gauges. They are autometer pro-comp's.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Front and rear bumpers?

·
Super Moderator
7,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Rear bumper is good, except for some fading paint. Front bumper has seen better days, small tear on right side where the 5.5mm bolt goes in, and most of the braces in the lower opening are broken. $25 picked up for the rear bumper, and you can have the front one free if you want it.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I picked them sport wheels up off of you a few months back I’m local so I can pick up. How much for hood, spoiler, exhaust, and is the rear 3.27 with trac lock if so how much? Pm me thanks man

·
Super Moderator
7,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
sik97bird, just saw your post now. The cluster should be fine, how does $40 shipped sound? As for the seat motors, my buddy is taking the complete set of seats for his bird, so those aren't available.

Tbird0718, the hood is junk and the exhaust was gone before I got the car. I'll do $25 for the spoiler and $35 for the clear corners. The rear is a 3.27 open, so not really worth much, but if you want it, make me an offer.

·
Registered
393 Posts
How about some wires bein the dude panel? I need some connectors that the fuses fit into with a few inches of wire hanging off. Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
7,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Kidd-7, not sure exactly what you are looking for. Do you want the fuse panel itself with a length of wire coming off it, is that what you mean?

·
Registered
393 Posts
Hey sorry MadMikey. As I think about it further, the fuse panel with a length of wire would be great. Shipped to 27526? Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
10,663 Posts
What do you want for the spoiler and trunk lights?

That spoiler will fit a Cougar, won't it?

I was thinking they were the same ones on both cars...

I'm in 37748. :)

1 - 20 of 54 Posts