TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Transmission failed so I'm parting it out. I will be keeping the motor, rear subframe, pumpkin/half shafts and seats. Let me know what you need. The headlights are newer and in good shape. Air bags all hold air and I have a spare air ride control module.

·
Super Moderator
9,312 Posts
OOH! Same interior color as mine!!

Let's see, I could use the trim around the door functions (both passenger and driver's side - the trim around the lock and window buttons) if they're in good shape (mine are scratched up a bit and letters are faded). Also the passenger right HVAC vent.

Original floor mats? If so, how are they?

How's the center console lid/button?

Could also use the chrome trim over the front corner lamps.

Also, how would shipping look on the rear tail lights? The chrome on mine is peeling pretty bad...

·
Registered
859 Posts
I've got a good rebuilt transmission out of a 1994 Mark VIII with JMOD if you change your mind on parting it out. I'm located in Kansas City.

Otherwise, how much for Headlights, Corner Lights and front Grille?

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've got a good rebuilt transmission out of a 1994 Mark VIII with JMOD if you change your mind on parting it out. I'm located in Kansas City.

Otherwise, how much for Headlights, Corner Lights and front Grille?
Front corner lights are sold, I will get you a price on the rest. How soon do you want parts? We are driving down to I35 to branson for memorial weekend and could probably save you shipping.

·
Registered
859 Posts
No rush at all; if you can send me a PM with a price, I'll let you know. Thanks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts