TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Texas Chapter Director
5,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Its time to part out the bird. Let me know what your looking for and I will get you a price. I wont be keeping the car long so speak up. I work 7 days a week so it might take a couple of days to get the parts off and shipped.

Also have some spark plug wires from there that have been on the car for less then a month that has a warranty. I will give my info to the person that buy these so they can get replacements if needed. $20 shipped

255 high pressure fuel pump with entire assembly( already wired and ready to just swap out) Best offer

Used K&N cone filter. 9" long and has some scrapes on the bottom but does not effect flow. $30 Shipped

Ported intake plenum. The plenum that attaches to the lower intake. $30 Shipped

Headlight switch and dimmer. $15 shipped

94,95,96,97 Rear corner lights(all red) $35 shipped

6 36lb injectors. Best offer

Jackshaft bracket with pulley. Best offer

96/97 Windshield washer fluid reservoir. $20 Shipped

Radiator fan motor(3 wire). $40 Shipped

Let me know what your wanting and I will get you a price. If my prices seem high send me a pm with a offer and I will let you know.

Things sold so far:
supercharger and plenum
intake manifold and plenum
tensioners
heads
3.27 tl rear end
Power steering bracket
rear calipers and brackets
Harmonic balancer
Rear bumper and gfx
10% pulley
Rear shocks
SC cluster
A/C controls
LEDs
Both rear ARC sensors
Altenator
PBR brakes

My paypal is [email protected] . Please include paypal fees.

These are the things already pulled and most boxed and ready to ship.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I would be interested in the fuel tank + fuel pump... Shipped to 80917

·
Registered
283 Posts
PM Sent

·
PostSlut
13,597 Posts
If Chris doesn't want to pull the tank, I already have one pulled off my 95LX 4.6L.

·
Raoul Duke
1,747 Posts
Does this have the fog light switch in the center console (where the coin holder would be)?

·
Registered
110 Posts
I just picked up a 95 SC 5 speed and might be interested in some minor parts once I get a good look at it in the shop. Should be in touch soon. Thanks, Brian.

·
Texas Chapter Director
5,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Does this have the fog light switch in the center console (where the coin holder would be)?
Yes it does. Its a center console that has the ebrake opening. I think the v8's had the petal brake.

I just picked up a 95 SC 5 speed and might be interested in some minor parts once I get a good look at it in the shop. Should be in touch soon. Thanks, Brian.
Speak up soon. I will have to get the car out soon.

·
Registered
962 Posts
Still have 1 10% OD pulley

How much?

Still have the 3.27 TL rear end.

how much?

Also what color are the seats and condition? Price if decent?

·
Texas Chapter Director
5,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Updated what has been sold. Let me know I have a guy pulling parts for me tomorrow and during the week.

·
Registered
46 Posts
How much for the switch and wiring assembly from the console that let's the steering column know the car's in park so you can get the key out? (yeah, mine is stuck lol)

·
Texas Chapter Director
5,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
both side mirrors??
Sent the pictures but still havent heard back.

How much for the switch and wiring assembly from the console that let's the steering column know the car's in park so you can get the key out? (yeah, mine is stuck lol)
Sorry I didnt see this earlier. Where is it located? Happen to have a pic of it?

Auto temp digital ac/heat controls or manual?
Has 2 knobs and the 3 buttons with the digital display.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts