TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I'm getting a new bike and I can't afford to put time and money into both my motorcycles and my cars, so I'm selling off my '94 project. Here's what I've got:

4 - 17x9" wheels. These are black/polished rim, Bullitt style wheels in the 5x4.5" bolt pattern. New, never mounted. $425 shipped.

2 - 255/50/17 Nitto NT450s. These are used tires but still have tons of tread left, with even wear. $200 shipped.

2 - 275/50/17 Nitto NT450s. Also used, and also have plenty of good tread left on them. $200 shipped.

1 - '97 console top and vent tube. This is the one with the cupholders. In good condition, but has been painted, so if you're looking for a stock piece, this isn't it. If you're looking to paint it, then doing so is as simple as scuff and spray. $85 shipped.

1 - ADDCO front sway bar. This is the big bar - 1 3/8". $100 shipped.

1 - ADDCO rear sway bar. Also 1 3/8". Has been sprayed with undercoating, but I can remove that if you like. $100 shipped, or $190 shipped for both bars.

1 - M5R2 5-speed transmission. The guy I bought this from said it came out of a '92 with 48K on it. Clean inside, no visible damage at all. $350 pickup only.

1 - SC clutch pedal. $35 shipped.

1 - SC brake pedal. $35 shipped.

1 - SC flywheel. In good shape, could probably be used as is or resurfaced, there's plenty of "meat" left. $55 shipped.

1 - Rear disk brake setup. Fairly new rotors, I probably only put 8K on them before I put the car up. Works and looks great. $150 shipped.

2 - Black cloth SC front seats. In OK shape. The passenger seat looks pretty good, but the driver's seat has a tear in the bolster. $150 for the pair, pickup only.

1 - set of upper motor mount brackets and solid motor mounts for a 5.0 MN-12. $90 shipped.

I also have the car itself - a '94 T-bird LX V8 with around 85K on it. Mostly complete except for underhood wiring, transmission, and engine. PM me for parts requests.

·
One And Only!
1,712 Posts
1 - ADDCO front sway bar. This is the big bar - 1 3/8". $100 shipped.

pm me i'll take it need some info :)

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
TTT- I also have Vogtland springs from the group purchase a couple years back. 1" drop, linear rate. Mounted on Sport springs for the front, rear shocks are standard T-bird shocks, I don't imagine anyone wants them. $200 shipped for front springs/shocks and rear springs.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Did you get the PM I sent? I never heard back.

Joe

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry all, my internet went down for a couple of days, then I went camping. I'm back now.

Also, I've found another part from my project that you all might be interested in. It's a set of adapter brackets to allow you to use your stock rear calipers with the larger Cobra rear rotors. I'll take $65 shipped for these, they are brand new, never used, with hardware included (the hardware bag hasn't even been opened).

·
Registered
566 Posts
Might be interested in those caliper brackets.

Please give me an estimate of when you expect to ship the springs.

Joe

·
Registered
103 Posts
Did it have a power antenna. Did it work. Do you have the modular that makes the antanna go up and down.

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
caliper brackets, you still have them? you take paypal? pm me withthe info consider them sold

1 - 12 of 12 Posts