TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
V6 Bird
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to an accident i am parting out my car!!!! the only damage is the front drivers side of the car there is nothing that i can do about that. But the rest of the car is in good shape i am not going to sell the door panel on the drivers side because it has two cigerett burns in it from the perivious owner. but le me know what u want and i will let u know a price also include in the messages or the PM if u want it to be shipped so i can price it with shipping also.

it is a 1997 T-Bird V6 the engine has only 105,000 on it.

brand new tires not sure if i am going to sell yet!!!

pretty much the whole interior is real nice in good shape.

let me know!!!

Jonathan

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
hey man what color is the plastic piece at the mottom of the driver side door sill.
also I know Jurgen need's a couple of pieces.

·
V6 Bird
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yes it does have the 97 cupholder style, i talked to jurgen on the phone yesterday he told me what part he wanted he is going to buy that at the meet in may, this is not equiped with moonroof, does not have leather interior, it is gray interior. click the link for pics of the car below this post.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Roger his doesn't have those proportion valve's like your's

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
hey the piece that is popped in where the driver seat belt bolt bolt's through at the bottom. what you want for that?

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
well, shoot, can win for trying!

Are those rear disks you have on your car? If so, I might be looking to take the rear rotors and ebrake cable. Maybe then, I won't need the proportioning valves...

I need to take a look at that car.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
come on now roger! were gonna get your brakes working and your gonna redo them anyway.?.?.? dang nab it oh well we'll get you running tonight I don't think Jon is too far from where your parent's are at.

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
ok. I know Dennis, I know, I could have had this mod done awhile ago, just didn't have the time, I have the knuckles and Calipers in the garage right now.

Nice to know eh. Atleast when we get them fixed, we do know how to make them work for someone else...

Its ok Dennis. I just want to drive my car!

·
Listening on 141.850 mHz!
829 Posts
Jonathan,

If you could fix it at a decent price would you keep it? Just wondering, let me know at my e-mail address.

·
V6 Bird
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
my roators dont have much life on them if u want to get them turned then they might be useful, the ebrake cable u can have 15 for the cable!

well, shoot, can win for trying!

Are those rear disks you have on your car? If so, I might be looking to take the rear rotors and ebrake cable. Maybe then, I won't need the proportioning valves...

I need to take a look at that car.

·
V6 Bird
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Parts That are for sale:

97 Gauge Cluster-$35 shipped

Radiator Fan-$50 shipped

Upper intake manifold-75 shipped

Passenger seat and drivers seat-$150

97 Center Console $50 without shifter $75 with shifter

Tbird emblems $15 shipped

Dome light-$20 shipped

drivers side power window and lock and unlock switch panel $20 shipped

Rearview mirror-$15 shipped

Trunk Lid-$50

Rear Bumper cover-$50

Drivers side tail light assembly-$25 shipped

Drivers side brake light-$20 shipped

Passenger side rear brake light-$20 shipped

more to come..................

·
Listening on 141.850 mHz!
829 Posts
Jonathan, check out my Geocities page, especially the part at the bottom that says "Thunderbird Crashed" and "Thunderbird Reborn".

My Tbird was crashed in April 2003 and I got it fixed at a bump shop in Mexicantown. However, the guy only took cash and spoke broken English. But then I speak fluent Spanish as well. I paid $2,500 for the repair in July 2003 and I really like how it came out. Of course your car has a bit more damage than mine did but I know that they can fix it. May end up being more than you may want to pay, possibly on the order of $3500 to $4000 I would guess.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts