TCCoA Forums banner

Parting out my 97 thunderbird

2K views 16 replies 10 participants last post by  wlichau 
#1 ·
I have a 1996 tbird dash a couple marks but no cracks looks very nice. I have anything off of the body that you would need, lmk!

#2 ·
Is it a 97 with a 96 dash, is it a 97 but you also have a 96 dash, or is it a 96? Post is a little confusing.

If you have the 97 cluster surround (it is different than 94-96) and it's in decent shape, you can PM me some pics.

#4 ·
Tan interior? Looking for the tan plastic cover for the driver's seat rail. It's a really small piece that snaps on.

Al

#7 · (Edited)
Please provide your physical location (city and state - nearest metropolitan center is OK) for others to know if they are near you. If you update your profile it will show when others hover above the flag icon under your username.

Until then, for others - the most recently used IP addresses indicate he's somewhere near Flint, Michigan.

#11 · (Edited by Moderator)
yes I could remove them for you. when could you come get them?

If you have a sunroof I need the headliner panel that covers the motor in the back, the motor too if it's in working condition. Are the headlights/corners clear? Are you willing to ship?
my white tbird does indeed have the sunroof I have the panel and motor but no corner headlights. I have 94 tbird headlights that might work
I could see into shipping will keep you posted! Would you like pictures? the cover has a small tear in it but not in bad shape.

#16 ·
do you still have the car? did it have prem sound? see my harness parts and antenna parts wanted ad.
irv toms --1994 cougar

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.