TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
the story:
just a month ago i was pouring money into this car and now it is time to cash out. got cut off on the freeway which caused me to rear end a truck and go underneath its bumper at about 10mph or so. the damage was limited exclusively to the hood, headlights, and bumper. it pushed in the radiator mount slightly but the radiator is in perfect working order. i've been driving this car around for a full 3 weeks since the accident. since i only had liability insurance on the car and i didn't want to spend the money on new registration and fixing all of the above i bought a bike instead since i am headed back to school full time this fall.

the car:
i am really sad to see this thing go. it has 111,000 miles, gray leather interior, and a set of 19" rims and tires. the wheels are the only thing i will put a set price on and that is $400 +shipping. i will listen to all offers on everything else. i'm fairly certain this car has been garaged since the day it came off the showroom including the 2yrs i've had it. the only repairs i've had to make to this car since i bought it was the infamous intake manifold, new ball joints, spark plugs, put in a k&n cone filter, and new front brake rotors (which have since warped again since the bads weren't also replaced). it also needs an alignment which i never got around to because one mechanic told me i needed new lower control arms first.

so in short, these are the things that are not good ideas for you to buy off my car:
front disc brakes, bumper cover, hood, headlights
everything else about this car is in perfect shape (the only exception being the front driver seat with a slight tear in the leather covering of the seat) this includes the fenders which were not touched in the accident. the body is in excellent shape and is the selling point that got me to buy the car.

so here's the deal: i'm using this to commute to work for the rest of the week and then starting this weekend i will be parting this thing out. i anticipate on having this car in my garage for a while (at least until november when my lease is up). pm me and make an offer. i'll accept paypal and money order. i will be keeping this thread up to date as the parts sell.

i'll finish this post by including a pic of the car just before she got in the accident. just fyi, i never put the front two wheels on b/c of the alignment issue. pictures of parts are also available on request. thanks for looking and i look forward to doing business with you.

·
Super Moderator
9,358 Posts
How are the rear LED tail lights? All LEDs working and in good shape?

·
Faster than Porkchop
2,037 Posts
pictures of the wheels ?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts