TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At my house on the Cape, not that hard a hit, nose went UNDER an SUV, Dark Green 1994 TBird LX 4.6, new tires, good fan blade wheels, interior good tan cloth, has new cat-back performance exhaust from Summit, NEEDS NOSE, radiator support, and radiator and AC condensor to repair, Nice shape from firewall back, good running 4.6 and trans, air bags did go off...FREE to good home, fix it or part it out...you will need a tow truck or trailer and I can help you load it up...FREE FREE FREE...email me at [email protected] or pm

·
Registered
182 Posts
Curious. Does the car have anti-lock brakes and traction control?

-Allan

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It has stock brakes...and no traction control..but it does have rotors with only a few miles. new lower control arms and ball joints, performance catback with a few thousand miles, good fanblade wheels with NEW tires(lol maybe a flat spot where I locked em up on 495 before I hit, my new one has the PBR conversion), a good running 4.6 and a good shifting trans and nice interior except for the airbags. 135k miles or so..and FREE

·
Registered
182 Posts
Thank you anyway. Eventually, I'll need to find a car w/ those options for one of my never-ending projects.

-Allan

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pics of FREE BIRD

As you can see firewall back no damage, no frame or suspension damage, lots of good free parts...I have removed climate control panel and console top.

·
Registered
43 Posts
DOH...change of plans. I was going to rent a U-Haul trailer tomorrow and my buddy's diesel was gonna pull it for me. But my other buddy with a diesel has a trailer and is available Saturday afternoon, so that'll help saving the dough on not renting a trailer.

I'll call you tomorrow Mike, thanks.

Andy

·
Administrator
8,113 Posts
Andy,

I have a 94-95 hood if you're interested. Unfortunately it will be more than what you paid for the whole car! :rofl:

Joe

1 - 15 of 15 Posts