TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Clueless Poster
2,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
basically i need new tires and well i thought this would be perfect timing to do a hub swap so i can slap on mustang rims. i also have to replace shocks as well. so i want to do everything at once. i know most the obvious parts needed: hubs, rotors, brakes. is that it or is there a lot more?

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
'99

Hello

I got 99 Mustang Hud & rotor. Brake pads for the Thunderbird. Front

I have not done the rears as of yet. Looking for Cobra rear hubs (IRS Mustang)

Paul

Doing PBR's of the winter.(front)

·
Registered
235 Posts
basically i need new tires and well i thought this would be perfect timing to do a hub swap so i can slap on mustang rims. i also have to replace shocks as well. so i want to do everything at once. i know most the obvious parts needed: hubs, rotors, brakes. is that it or is there a lot more?
I may have some rear cobra hubs & brakets for cobra rotors for you @ the car show Ill let you know so have yor wallet ready!
OMAR

·
Clueless Poster
2,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok. what are all the parts needed?

·
Clueless Poster
2,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks .i wasn't looking for the words so it didnt ketch me was looking for hub swap. :)

·
Clueless Poster
2,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
meh i dont care im going to a junk yard next month to collect parts for my bird basically looking for a 99+ mustang that runs so i can steal the heads intake manifold hubs brakes rotors rims. basically strip it of all its glory :) and put it into my car.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts