TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PARTS FOR SALE! 89-91 "SC" Front Bumper,89-93 Blower, Intercooler, & MORE!

Since I no longer have any Super Coupes, it's time for me to get rid of some of the junk that I have accumulated over the years. Most of these are junkyard parts that I picked up and never used.

Here's what I have:

• 89-91 Front bumper with "SC" embossed in it. Came off a 1990. A couple of tabs are broken and it has a couple of small cracks in it, but can probably be fixed up nicely. $100.00 obo. Cannot ship, LOCAL PICK UP ONLY!
  • 89-93 Supercharger. Has pulley. Blower spins but feels a little rough and has some play in it. Should be rebuildable. Would make a good core. $50.00 obo + $15.00 shipping
  • 89-93 Intake Manifold. Has lots of corrosion, but can probably be cleaned up. $15.00 obo + $10.00 shipping
  • Supercoupe Intercooler - came from a 1990 model. Looks to be in good condition. Could be used to build a double IC. $40.00 obo + $10.00 shipping
  • 93-up T-bird/SC Gas Tank. Plastic, no known leaks. $40.00 obo. Cannot ship, LOCAL PICKUP ONLY!
  • Two (2) 15" Thunderbird Wheels with 235/60/15 Mastercraft Avenger GT tires with plenty of tread. Use these wheels for drag slicks or just spares. $40.00 obo for the pair. Cannot Ship, LOCAL PICKUP ONLY!
  • 1994-1995 Radiator. Does not appear to have any leaks or damage, but would need to be cleaned, inspected, and leak tested before using. $20.00 obo. Cannot Ship, LOCAL PICKUP ONLY!
  • 1991 SC Stock Throttle Body and Stock MAF sensor housing (does NOT include electronics). $15.00 buys both together, obo, +$10.00 shipping
  • K&N Cone air filter part # RU-3130 (see specs here). Lightly used. Use to make your own cold air intake. Includes a nearly new K&N Recharge Kit. $15.00 obo + $10.00 shipping
Feel free to make me an offer on the whole load of stuff! Shipping discount available on multiple items.

Pictures of the parts are available at http://www.erwinlineback.com/dan/parts/gallery/

Please e-mail me at [email protected] or call me at 770-595-2975 if you are interested.

PLEASE NOTE: I cannot/will not ship the large items noted "LOCAL PICK UP ONLY." I would be willing to deliver to you/meet you within about 60 miles of Douglasville, GA (Map of Douglasville)

Located in Douglasville, GA - about 25 miles west of Atlanta.

I can take cash, check, or PayPal.

And of course, since these are used parts...they are sold AS IS with no warranty.

Thanks!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts