TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
have a bunch of parts for sale ill start with the bigger things.

96-97 thunderbird front bumper cover primed white. $150 for pickup may ship it too if interested.

94-95 thunderbird xenon body kit. Front, Back and 2 side skirts was installed on my car so some prep will be needed. $175 for the set for pickup may ship if interested. may also sell individual.

96-97 thunderbird header panel brand new. the plastic piece that holds your headlights. $50 for pickup may ship if interested.

96-97 thunderbird front bumper absorber brand new. the foam piece that goes behind the front bumper cover. $20 for pickup may ship if interested

89-97 thunderbird/cougar front rebar impact brand new. metal piece that welds onto your car that the foam absorder attaches to. $25 for pickup may ship.

94-95 thunderbird door panels driver and passenger with the switches and harnesses and lights and grill covers. tan. $40 each for pickup may ship if interested.

94-95 under steering wheel plastic cover with vent Black. $20 pickup $30 shipped

94-95 plastic center dash piece that goes around the radio and heater. has the vent in it. Black. $20 pickup $30 shipped

94-95 thunderbird message center and traction control switch. low coolant, low fuel, low washer. $10 pickup $20 shipped

94-95 thunderbird digital heater and ac unit. $20 pickup $30 shipped.

94-95 thunderbird heater and radio holder the black plastic piece that holds the heater and radio. $10 pickup $20 shipped.
:D

·
Registered
74 Posts
94-95 XENON BODY KIT,Would you be willing to sell just the front, my front was destroyed when i hit a racoon. I can pick it up from you, im in N.H. at the moment

·
Registered
33 Posts
Heya PMd about the following parts

96-97 thunderbird front bumper cover primed white. $150 for pickup may ship it too if interested.
96-97 thunderbird header panel brand new. the plastic piece that holds your headlights. $50 for pickup may ship if interested.

96-97 thunderbird front bumper absorber brand new. the foam piece that goes behind the front bumper cover. $20 for pickup may ship if interested

shipping to 07675 I want to make sure the PMs went through thanks

jay

1 - 5 of 5 Posts