TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Parts Galore, the U Pull It yard and 8 and Hoover has a Mark VIII. Saw it last weekend and forgot to post. Was there today and saw it again. It still has the rear control arms if anyone wants them. The price for a control arm there is a17.60 each. So for under $40 you could have a set of Mark VIII arms. open 10 - 4 on Sundays I think? Just thought I'd let you guys know. Has the short block in it too. The bare block might be useable if you can get it out. *Someone* has it most of the way out but can't turn the damn thing over to get the TC bolts out. I think that is because it's in park and the doors can't be opened :(

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know they had some T-birds but I didn't see any SC's. I know there was a 94/5 with a 4.6 and more N/A 3.8's than you can shake a stick at.

·
Registered
150 Posts
4 Cam Bird said:
Parts Galore, the U Pull It yard and 8 and Hoover has a Mark VIII. Saw it last weekend and forgot to post. Was there today and saw it again. It still has the rear control arms if anyone wants them.
I got the upper's off a few days ago. I tried get the lowers off today, but the bolts are so rusted on the car that I broke my 1/2" drive ratchet trying to get them off. I just gave up on them, so if anyone else wants to get them I started on them. Good Luck :D

·
Registered
746 Posts
Does it have a driveshaft in it? If it does would that driveshaft work in my 96 T-Bird 4.6L? Looking for a new one for when I get a chip for my car. Something that will be good to 140 at the most. J/W

·
Registered
150 Posts
MikeyB said:
Does it have a driveshaft in it? If it does would that driveshaft work in my 96 T-Bird 4.6L? Looking for a new one for when I get a chip for my car. Something that will be good to 140 at the most. J/W
Nope I got that for $17.00, (One Piece Aluminum)

Someone else got the all aluminum pumpkin already.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts