TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Parts are for 1996-97 Thunderbird 4.6L V8. All prices are plus shipping, except large / heavy items which are pick up only.

INDUCTION
• Stock airbox with MAF and air tube (includes K&N panel filter) – good condition..... $50
• NPI intake manifold (upgraded plastic) – good condition..... $25
• Stock upper intake plenum w/ throttle body – good condition..... $50
• PI intake manifold w/ NPI adaptor plates (includes PI gaskets) - very good condition.....SOLD
* Black silicone rubber connectors - (1) 3" to 4" reducer and (1) 3.5" to 4" reducer.....$25

FUEL
• (8) 30# injectors – new.....SOLD
• (8) 24# injectors – 10K miles.....SOLD
• (8) 19# injectors – high miles.....Free w/ Purchase

ENGINE
• Cast iron short block assembly – 120K miles – did not burn oil.....reduced to $100 – pick up only
• (2) NPI cylinder heads w/ stock valves, springs & cams.....reduced to $100 – pick up only
• (2) PI cams with cam gears – 5K miles – very good condition.....reduced to $75
• Front cover – fair condition, needs cleaning.....$25
• Oil pan and pickup tube – clean, good condition.....SOLD
• (2) Romeo plastic cam covers (includes new gaskets) – good condition.....$25
• Driver’s side coil mounting bracket.....Free w/ Purchase

WHEELS & TIRES
• (4) 16”x7” Sport wheels w/ Michelin Actic Alpin tires – both good condition.....SOLD
• (4) 16”x7” ATS Planet wheels w/ Bridgestone RE730 tires – both fair condition.....SOLD
• (1) T135/70D16 Temporary Spare – wheel very good condition, tire fair.....$50

MISCELLANEOUS
• Radiator assembly – fair condition, did not leak.....$25
• (1) Kooks RHS ¾ length header – good condition, EGR bung needs welding.....SOLD
• 12” diameter, 2400 rpm stall lockup T.C. – 30K miles - good condition.....$100
• Laser Red hood with hood blanket – good condition.....$200 – pick up only

·
Registered
566 Posts
So thats only one header not the pair correct?

Joe

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
JNT,

Yes, it is just the passenger side header. I had to replace this one when installing the new engine because I wanted to make my EGR system functional again. The EGR bung was welded shut previously. I tried drilling it out, but could not make the outlet shape mate up with the EGR fitting. So, as long as you don't need or want EGR, a small amount of welding will make this header work for you.

·
Registered
55 Posts
JNT,

Yes, it is just the passenger side header. I had to replace this one when installing the new engine because I wanted to make my EGR system functional again. The EGR bung was welded shut previously. I tried drilling it out, but could not make the outlet shape mate up with the EGR fitting. So, as long as you don't need or want EGR, a small amount of welding will make this header work for you.
Hey

so its possible to buy a drivers side header by itself from kooks to make a complete pair?

please let me know

Ron

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
2nazty,

You can buy one header from SuperCoupePerformance, at least, since that is what I did. Presumably they can get single parts from Kooks.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
midwestbird,

Not sure which car the spare started its life in, but it fits the T-Bird bolt pattern. Given the weight, I believe the wheel is steel.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I updated the list to show parts spoken for or already sold. Will not show items as sold until I receive payment. Thanks for all the interest!

·
Registered
293 Posts
• (4) 16”x7” ATS Planet wheels w/ Bridgestone RE730 tires – both fair condition.....$100 – pick up only
• (2) 16”x8” Cobra R replicas (like new) w/ 255 BFG drag radials (well used)..... $200 – pick up only

Pics?? I work in Novi.

·
Chapter Director Coordinator
6,253 Posts
how much for just the stock maf sensor? i may need one. shipped to 34746

also quote me the romeo valve covers shipped to same zip

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
rtalber1,

Sorry, I don't have pictures. But, I would be happy to show them to you after work or on the weekend.

I have a person interested in the ATS Planets, but so far nobody has bit on the Cobra Rs. They (the Cobras) are honestly like new. I think they were only on the car once or twice for a few dragstrip runs. No street miles whatsoever.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
jamesD,

I'm really only interested in selling the stock MAF with the other air induction parts.

Based on other parts of similar size I've shipped recently, the cam covers will run between $10-15 for UPS Ground.

·
Registered
455 Posts
remember my pics when i bent my header coming off the trailor with my new motor? bill was very understanding at supercoupe and was more than accomidating in selling just one header for half the cost of a pair. fyi

·
Registered
129 Posts
Thanks for the wheels and tires Mike! By the way I was really diggin' your bird. I really wish I could have stayed longer and talked. My wife has had a really bad week and she wasn't very happy with me. But they T'bird is looking sharp. I love those wide tires on it now. We'll all have to get together this summer and hang out. Hopefully my wife will be in a better mood.

Very nice gentleman to deal with guys! Accommodating and even helped me pack the wheels in the back of my van.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Shane,

Thanks for the positive feedback. There are a few more things to finish on my car (starting with a hood!), but I'm close enough to being finished that I can think seriously about taking the car to shows and cruises next summer. That will be another payoff from all the work I put into it this year. The first payoff was driving the car the last few weekends. What a blast with all that torque! Anyway, yes, I'd enjoy hanging with you anytime.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts