TCCoA Forums banner

Parts left over from the big project!

2K views 25 replies 12 participants last post by  MikeB 
#1 · (Edited)
Parts are for 1996-97 Thunderbird 4.6L V8. All prices are plus shipping, except large / heavy items which are pick up only.

INDUCTION
• Stock airbox with MAF and air tube (includes K&N panel filter) – good condition..... $50
• NPI intake manifold (upgraded plastic) – good condition..... $25
• Stock upper intake plenum w/ throttle body – good condition..... $50
• PI intake manifold w/ NPI adaptor plates (includes PI gaskets) - very good condition.....SOLD
* Black silicone rubber connectors - (1) 3" to 4" reducer and (1) 3.5" to 4" reducer.....$25

FUEL
• (8) 30# injectors – new.....SOLD
• (8) 24# injectors – 10K miles.....SOLD
• (8) 19# injectors – high miles.....Free w/ Purchase

ENGINE
• Cast iron short block assembly – 120K miles – did not burn oil.....reduced to $100 – pick up only
• (2) NPI cylinder heads w/ stock valves, springs & cams.....reduced to $100 – pick up only
• (2) PI cams with cam gears – 5K miles – very good condition.....reduced to $75
• Front cover – fair condition, needs cleaning.....$25
• Oil pan and pickup tube – clean, good condition.....SOLD
• (2) Romeo plastic cam covers (includes new gaskets) – good condition.....$25
• Driver’s side coil mounting bracket.....Free w/ Purchase

WHEELS & TIRES
• (4) 16”x7” Sport wheels w/ Michelin Actic Alpin tires – both good condition.....SOLD
• (4) 16”x7” ATS Planet wheels w/ Bridgestone RE730 tires – both fair condition.....SOLD
• (1) T135/70D16 Temporary Spare – wheel very good condition, tire fair.....$50

MISCELLANEOUS
• Radiator assembly – fair condition, did not leak.....$25
• (1) Kooks RHS ¾ length header – good condition, EGR bung needs welding.....SOLD
• 12” diameter, 2400 rpm stall lockup T.C. – 30K miles - good condition.....$100
• Laser Red hood with hood blanket – good condition.....$200 – pick up only

See less See more
#3 ·
So thats only one header not the pair correct?

Joe

#6 ·
JNT,

Yes, it is just the passenger side header. I had to replace this one when installing the new engine because I wanted to make my EGR system functional again. The EGR bung was welded shut previously. I tried drilling it out, but could not make the outlet shape mate up with the EGR fitting. So, as long as you don't need or want EGR, a small amount of welding will make this header work for you.

#14 ·
• (4) 16”x7” ATS Planet wheels w/ Bridgestone RE730 tires – both fair condition.....$100 – pick up only
• (2) 16”x8” Cobra R replicas (like new) w/ 255 BFG drag radials (well used)..... $200 – pick up only

Pics?? I work in Novi.

#15 ·
how much for just the stock maf sensor? i may need one. shipped to 34746

also quote me the romeo valve covers shipped to same zip

#16 · (Edited)
rtalber1,

Sorry, I don't have pictures. But, I would be happy to show them to you after work or on the weekend.

I have a person interested in the ATS Planets, but so far nobody has bit on the Cobra Rs. They (the Cobras) are honestly like new. I think they were only on the car once or twice for a few dragstrip runs. No street miles whatsoever.

#17 ·
jamesD,

I'm really only interested in selling the stock MAF with the other air induction parts.

Based on other parts of similar size I've shipped recently, the cam covers will run between $10-15 for UPS Ground.

#19 ·
Thanks for the wheels and tires Mike! By the way I was really diggin' your bird. I really wish I could have stayed longer and talked. My wife has had a really bad week and she wasn't very happy with me. But they T'bird is looking sharp. I love those wide tires on it now. We'll all have to get together this summer and hang out. Hopefully my wife will be in a better mood.

Very nice gentleman to deal with guys! Accommodating and even helped me pack the wheels in the back of my van.

#20 ·
Shane,

Thanks for the positive feedback. There are a few more things to finish on my car (starting with a hood!), but I'm close enough to being finished that I can think seriously about taking the car to shows and cruises next summer. That will be another payoff from all the work I put into it this year. The first payoff was driving the car the last few weekends. What a blast with all that torque! Anyway, yes, I'd enjoy hanging with you anytime.

#25 ·
Mike,

Do you happen to have the 96-97 V8 EEC and the engine wiring harness?

Josh

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.