TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to get a 96-97, but theres none around. I found countless 94-95's and was wondering what all was needed. the part behind the bumper (bumper re-enforcement/ black egg crate thing) is that needed too, or can i use the one i have?

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
You will need the header panel, lights, bumper cover and hood. The corner lights are actually the same. You might also need to rewire the headlights. (Don't the pre-94's have two headlight bulbs?) I am not sure about the eggcrate thingy.

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
Might also need the hood latch and the release rod for the 96/97 style headerpanel, and the 95 and down are different.

Jay

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
FordMan77 said:
Might also need the hood latch and the release rod for the 96/97 style headerpanel, and the 95 and down are different.

Jay
Doh! I always forget something! Although it is unclear if he wants to swap to 94/95 or 96/97.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was going to do a 96-97 conversion, but cant find the parts locally. Theres about a million 94-95's in the yards around here. Whole reason this is bothering me is because i need a new bumper, which no one has around here

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
to a 92-93?

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
tinman_72 said:
You might also need to rewire the headlights. (Don't the pre-94's have two headlight bulbs?) I am not sure about the eggcrate thingy.
Yeah, they're two bulbs.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts