TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
parts (free suspension parts)

i know this belongs in the for sale section but i live in mass and i really dont like to ship stuff (to much a hassle to pack up big stuff) but i have a 96 thunderbird 4.6 that i will be sellin some parts off cheap, id really like to get rid of the transmission a.s.a.p. because its out of the car and i keep tripping over it. it only has 90k on it but looks to have been rebuilt at some point. seals, torque converter look new, and the case looks clean sellin it for $150 anything else you want let me know if i havnt used it on my new bird its up for grabs thanks.

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
not interested in the parts, but where in ma are you? did you forward your personal info to joe yet?

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
ah, not to far from me. i'm about 15 mins north of you. i play in a worcester adult baseball league, and most of the games are somewhat near you.

·
Administrator
8,113 Posts
did you forward your personal info to joe yet?
Yes he did! :tongue:

Jay,

I don't want to hijack your thread, but in your email addy, is there an _ between jay and f15e? :confused: LMK and thanks!

Joe

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the whole rear end is going to be out within the next 2 days 90k on it have absolutly no place to store it would be willing to let it go for cheap, if anyone wants it or knows someone who would

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
car is now pretty close to compltly stripped out if anyone happens to need somthin.. for parts descriptions you can check my post in the "parts for sale forum"

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
anyone that wants to come get the front spindles (knuckles, lower control arm, rotor, strut,, caliper) or the rearend (minus pumpkin) can have em. as long as there picked up befour cars goes to the junk yard witch should be by the end of the week. parts have some surface rust and i never evan looked at the balljoints or bushing but for free cant complaine.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
you don't happen to have the regular lug nuts do you? i need another set

1 - 16 of 16 Posts