TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
still a bunch of parts laying around here.........looking to get rid of them before i make a scrap run and toss em all. 96-97 hood (dark blue) 93 aluminum one piece driveshaft (no u-joints) 2 tinted rear quarter windows, complete stock exhaust from the y-pipe back including both mufflers (all one piece welded i think) i have a set of 16" american racing wheels powdercoated in black (that i may still put on my car) complete 4.6L engine being used for parts now, one stock 15" rim, headlights taillights, and about 3 boxes of misc. parts so let me know............

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the hood is in pretty good shape one small ding in it i think. i grabbed it for my 96-97 front end swap and never put it on, but now i went back to the 94-95 front end due to a fender bender, lol.
make me an offer on it. i think i paid 30 bucks for it from the u-pull it yard. not looking to get that back tho..........
also i have front and rear lights. 95-96 and 96-97. full sets for the rear, not sure if the LEDs are all working or not. front i dont think i have both sides for either set. since i just used some for the front end damage i had, lol. let me know i see your local tbirdtess so im sure we can work something out......... ill hook ya up :D

·
Super Moderator
7,526 Posts
Any pics of the wheels?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts