Formerly Fdawg97LX
3,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i say patriots by two scores or more.

·
$.25 poster
1,900 Posts
i say patriots.

But im much more concerned about the eagles/falcons game. 4th times a charm guys, lets do it this year.

·
Slacks 12 months a year, TCCoAAC Member
2,530 Posts
Steelers----nothing more

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Steelers. I hope they pick the Pats apart. :D

*Biggest Colts fan in MN

**Where is the Falcons vs. Eagles Poll?? :)

·
Administrator
8,008 Posts
The poll isn't doing go for us Pats fans Frank! :(

People must still be out shoveling!

Joe

·
Boom.
5,238 Posts
Deus003 said:
Steelers suck......

--Craig

If "sucking" is having the best record in the NFL this year, and a 15 or 16 game winning streak with a rookie quarterback; then I hope that my team (the Bucs) will start sucking and start sucking soon :rolleyes:

·
Baddest N/A NPI in Canada
2,117 Posts
Steelers suck. I don't think they can beat a healthy Pats team. I am aware they beat the Pats earlier this season when the Pats were all beat up, they are only missing Ty Law now. Another thing, Bill Cowher can't win the big games when they mean something. They hardly beat the Jets last week.

·
Geek w/Gearhead Complex
2,299 Posts
I hate dillion for being a big prick -- but I'd rather see them win than the steelers.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Dillon is completely different with the Pats. He doesn't have to carry the team like he did in cinci
Fubarian said:
I hate dillion for being a big prick -- but I'd rather see them win than the steelers.

·
Geek w/Gearhead Complex
2,299 Posts
94t-birdlx said:
Dillon is completely different with the Pats. He doesn't have to carry the team like he did in cinci
carry?...don't you mean sit? he was hurt the last 2-3 years like a big puss. Rudi stepped up, he got mad (boohoo) and left. I have no respect for that sore loser.

10 - 0, "here we go steelers here we go" ....bahahahaha

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
He had every right to complain, he was hurt because he was run into the ground! Read the Article about him in the Jan 17 issue of ESPN, they explained the situation pretty well.

As for the Steelers, just a bump in the road for the Pats!

·
Geek w/Gearhead Complex
2,299 Posts
so you believe a one sided story -- thats funny. Let me guess, his 'no one blocks for me' story ...yet the new guy posted up more numbers than he ever did...oh whoops.

31 - 10, game over.

anyway, I've posted up a pretty funny video of the fan that ran on the field during the falcons/eagles game over in the vid forum. Found here

1 - 20 of 35 Posts