TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a pair of front PBR calipers off of an '01 Mustang, thats all I know. These are not POLISHED or painted.

I also have a full set of hubs for the Mustang bolt pattern swap. All of these hubs are used but look to be in good condition. The front hubs have the ABS gear and the rears are of course off a Cobra.

I'd rather not put prices on these but i think I have to so Calipers = $85, Hubs= $185 OBO. I will not split up the 4 hubs. If you are interested or want to shoot me an offer contact me: [email protected]

Please don't email me wanting pictures and then lowball me with a half the price offer. If you want new, buy Fast Ed's rears and then purchase some new fronts. I went to a salvage yard and they wanted $40 for each front hub (of course used) And I have a very respected TCCOA member who was with me to verify. So again do not waste both of our time and offer me $100 for all four hubs.

Thanks
Jonathan

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Updated Op

·
Registered
71 Posts
is this everything for the complete swap or is it still missing parts?

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I believe it is but I want someone to comment to make sure. Good question and thanks.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It looks like I'll no one is interested in the hubs, thats fine, hopefully I find the correct year Mustang wheels that I have been wanting.

These brakes are a different story, I want to sell these. They look really good but are a little ugly in color. Would everyone rather me paint them aluminum, dark grey, or some obscure color?

·
SuperNewbie
2,869 Posts
seems like a fair price for all of it.

TTT

Tell turdferguson he NEEDS all this!

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
The prices seem more than fair, but I already have PBR's and though the price is good for the hubs, I can't afford the stupid Mustang wheels! LOL (these great deals always show up when I'm broke and never when I'm flush..)

·
Registered
433 Posts
x2 on traveler. i want those PBR's and would def pay 85. thing is i dont have the 85 lol. just bought an 80mm stang maf chip thats gunna get tuned and maf adapter.... equals no more upgrades for a little while :(

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It is OBO

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have an individual who has spoken for the hubs, he knows who he is.

But here are the recent pics of the calipers. they are in really great shape. $85 OBO. I'll give this a couple more days on here and then off to eBay. On a side note, I'm glad that a fellow member picked up the polished calipers...rather than the Mustang folks...

Thanks
Jonathan

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Calipers sold

·
Registered
433 Posts
haha good deal. had those been around when i got paid this fri i wouldnt have been able to let them go

1 - 13 of 13 Posts