TCCoA Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling the old PBR calipers for 10.8" rotors I had on the T-bird, now that I've completed the 13" rotor upgrade.

I acquired these calipers from a forum member here back in late 2009, and installed them on the car in early 2010. I ground the calipers and brackets to install them at that time, and ran them on my car until I parked it for the winter last fall. They are a bit dirty and could use a good cleaning, but there are otherwise no issues with them to my knowledge. The slide pins could use a cleaning and re-greasing as well but they're not seized or anything; just a little more force required than "freshly greased" pins to move.

The pads I ran were Raybestos's "Advanced Technology" ceramics. There are 37,000 miles on them but they only look like they've worn down to about 1/3 to 1/2 way. If you'd like them, I will include them with the calipers for no extra cost. Otherwise I will trash them.

You will need to acquire the proper banjo bolts and crush washers for these, as I re-used the banjo bolts with my new calipers. I am not positive if they are M10x1.0 or M10x1.5 but I think they are the M10x1.0 variety since they worked fine on the new Cobra calipers. Otherwise they're ready to bolt on with the stock MN12 brake lines.

Will work with 15" wheels. Will not work on pre-93 spindles. They use the non sport rotors.

$100 shipped. Payment via PayPal (no, I don't charge extra to cover the fees or ask to be paid as friends and family; will ship immediately), personal check (will wait to ship for 7 business days after depositing to allow funds to fully clear) or postal money order (will ship immediately).

Plenty of photos of PBR calipers on the 'net, but I can snap pics of these for any interested parties upon request.

·
Super Moderator
9,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sale is pending...

·
Super Moderator
9,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sold!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status