TCCoA Forums banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,627 Posts
I have a set waiting to go onto the Red Cougar; I'll dig those out and mod them, and get some detailed pix.
Thinking of stainless lines, didn't someone say Victor had passed? Dies Bill get them from someone else?
Crap! I hate losing vendors.

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
This is the original mfg. I'm pretty sure Ive bought from then directly as well.
Classic Tube | Brake, Fuel & Transmission Lines
Just don't put a "-" between classic and tube (that ones NSFW).

The banjo block is rounded vs rectangular with the brakelines I bought from spinning wheels sc.
You can also take your brakeline to a hydraulic shop like Royal Brass and they'll make you a set (the ends are standard enough).

·
Registered
118 Posts
This is the original mfg. I'm pretty sure Ive bought from then directly as well.
Classic Tube | Brake, Fuel & Transmission Lines
Just don't put a "-" between classic and tube (that ones NSFW).

The banjo block is rounded vs rectangular with the brakelines I bought from spinning wheels sc.
You can also take your brakeline to a hydraulic shop like Royal Brass and they'll make you a set (the ends are standard enough).
Just to be clear, for steel lines for the Mustang Cobra PBR brake conversion, that means the Ford Mustang Cobra StopFlex Brake Hose Kit (W/IRS) - Front & Rear Disc (4 Pc.) - 1999,2000,2001,2002,2003,2004 ($262.99), correct? Or something else, StopFlex hoses for an MN12?

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Just to be clear, for steel lines for the Mustang Cobra PBR brake conversion, that means the Ford Mustang Cobra StopFlex Brake Hose Kit (W/IRS) - Front & Rear Disc (4 Pc.) - 1999,2000,2001,2002,2003,2004 ($262.99), correct? Or something else, StopFlex hoses for an MN12?
You want the kit for the mn12. Even with the pbr upgrade, the fitting at the car end will remain the same and the length are tbird specific and the fitting on the caliper side is just a std banjo. im 99% it's not the same as the mustang. The reason I know this is Ive bought 2 of these kits - one 10 years ago and one 5 years ago after alot of track time. Both times i bought the tbird kit. If I could have saved a buck, I would

·
Registered
118 Posts
You want the kit for the mn12. Even with the pbr upgrade, the fitting at the car end will remain the same and the length are tbird specific and the fitting on the caliper side is just a std banjo. im 99% it's not the same as the mustang. The reason I know this is Ive bought 2 of these kits - one 10 years ago and one 5 years ago after alot of track time. Both times i bought the tbird kit. If I could have saved a buck, I would
Ok, well, unless I'm totally doing it wrong they don't seem to have any brake hose kits past the '88 Thunderbirds. Is there a specific name or part # for the set?

21 - 25 of 25 Posts