TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A bus stops and 2 Italian men get on. They sit down and engage in an animated conversation. The lady sitting next to them ignores them at first, but her attention is galvanized when she hears one of them say the following:
"Emma come first. Den I come. Den two asses come together. I come once-a-more. Two asses, they come together again. I come again and pee twice. Then I come one lasta time.

" You foul-mouthed sex obsessed swine," retorted the lady
indignantly. "In this country.......we don't speak aloud in public places about our sex lives........"

"Hey, coola down lady," said the man. "Who talkin' abouta sex? I'm a justa tellin' my frienda how to spell 'Mississippi'."

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
heh.. earl, you win the award for starting the most threads in a one week span, and youre prize is... *drumroll*..... 1 Half-eaten two week old moldy cookie! Enjoy.

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Actually I think I hit 700 posts like last week or the week before...hehehehe

Actually that's nothing, over at WCFORDS.COM I went from under 100 posts to over 600 in less than a month (200+ of those where in one night, we where having a postwhore war.:)

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
you're nearing postwhore status, and ive already reached it, and neither of us own mn12s anymore.. is there something wrong with this? -greg

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nah, it just shows what a great/addicting place TCCoA is!! I'm techincally a postwhore...I am just not a recognized postwhore...I posted a LOT on the old old forums 3+ years ago, and a bit on the bazaro forums we had between the old ones and these current ones.

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
i posted a few times on the old forums, but i came around just before the time of their demise.. the bazaro forums i got quite a few posts in there before the switch here.. my bird died in january, and it left my driveway for good in march... and addicting, well, we both are still here... -greg

1 - 7 of 7 Posts