TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,
I have looked everywhere for answers but found nothing.
I just bought the Supercoupe Performance Exhaust system 2 1/2"-3"-2 1/2", w/ Magnaflow stainless steel cats, Magnaflow Resonator and 2 Flowmaster 40 series muffs, and Kooks Mid-length headers.

What kind of gains am I gonna see on my '90 SC that has a stage II Port/Polished heads, gasket matched intake, lost silencer, removed AC?

I also have a 10% OD pulley and a 3.55 gear for the supercharger that I'm gonna put on after the exhaust :)

Thanks guys,
Metalman

·
MaleWhore
2,640 Posts
a friend of mine had an exhaust thrown on a SC...he told me i made noticable difference...all i know it sounded sweet...but with the ported heads...exhaust headers, an underdrive SC pulley you for sure see something there...plus u will free up that back pressure on those headgaskets...

·
Registered
123 Posts
Contact me..I'm in" the beach"....check my profile for pm or email..
z

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm in "the beach" too man! I sent you a pm a few days ago...just in case ya didn't get it, shoot me an email. Are you in the Hampton Roads SC club? What area of the city are you in?

My whole family is a Ford Family. My brother also has a T-bird that is pretty unique. It's an '88, 5.0 5 speed pushing about 350HP. He has a hood scoop from a '69? El Torino Cobra Jet. It very damn cool. Hell, even my mom has a T-bird, '95 V8 LX. And my oldest brother and father have Mustangs, a '95 Cobra and an 88 5.0 Notchback, far from stock! I just got my bird in April. I'm trying to get rid of my '89 Firebird now.

Talk to ya later,
Metalman

·
Registered
123 Posts
I sent you a pm...I'm not that far from you,Garrison Pl,off Silina btw. Rosemont and S.Lynhaven.
z

1 - 5 of 5 Posts