TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So my parents are moving from NC to OK and are packing and do NOT want to move my car parts. I have included a list of what I have lying around. Make an offer and we will go from there.

-MHS Stg 2 ported heads w/ hitech stg 2 cams

http://www.modularheadshop.com/CylinderHeads/2VPI/STG2.aspx

These have less than 15k miles on them.

-A Super Coupe 3.27 rear end I purchased for the trak lok and 3.73 I was going to install in the cougar before it got totaled *Scrapped*

-Ported Tbirdbrain manifolds powder coated black. Increase your exhaust flow for a decent price. :)*Sold*

-Mandrel bent stainless steel 2.5 inch down pipes with high flow spun cats. These were removed from my tbird for my Kooks headers. The X pipe was cut off and used for my exhaust with the kooks. but they will still be able to get welded into a system.

-93 mark viii one piece aluminum drive shaft. Needs new u joints and possibly a balance. Never got installed into the cougar.

-2003 cobra PBR front brake calipers. These will need to be rebuilt. The boots are cracked and rotted. Does include the brackets. I replaced them with disc brakes r us powder coated ones. Sold

Everything is sold as is. Pictures upon request except the rearend as it is packed up and ready to ship. The buyer will pay actual shipping on all products. No trades please. Trying to get rid of this stuff. Not accumulate more. I will entertain any serious offers made. Will add more as it is found. - Kyle

·
Super Moderator
7,620 Posts
Pics and a price on the 03 Cobra calipers?

·
Premium Member
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mike, emails are on the way. Just sending them now.

Paul. I'll be picking up the heads tomorrow along with my car and can probably get the pics to you on probably Saturday. Mind PMing me your email address and I'll send pics when I get them. Do have the pics of the driveshaft for you though.

·
Premium Member
556 Posts
Price on - -Ported Tbirdbrain manifolds powder coated black. Increase your exhaust flow for a decent price. ?

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
I want the manifolds. Let me know a price I have cash in hand.

Thanks,
Bryan

·
Super Moderator
12,425 Posts
So my parents are moving from NC to OK and are packing and do NOT want to move my car parts.

- Kyle
So I guess this means you're cutting your ties to NC? Bummer man. I was hoping you could hang with the Carolina Crew again some day.

·
Voice/Data Guru
7,804 Posts
Price on - -Ported Tbirdbrain manifolds powder coated black. Increase your exhaust flow for a decent price. ?
They are ported to the max and nice flow , Outstanding job he does :cool:

·
Premium Member
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thread has been updated. I think I have responded to all PM's. I apologize for the delay. Been busy. Bird had an incident on the Dyno and have been dealing with that haha.

·
Registered
5,417 Posts
Bird had an incident on the Dyno and have been dealing with that haha.
As a dyno operator I have to know, if you don't want to disclose it publicly then PM me.

·
Premium Member
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Haha nah wasn't anything crazy like a strap busting and the bird flying off the Dyno. The first pull she did pretty good at 288hp and 290 ft lbs. Added some fuel to the tune and went for a 2nd pull things weren't so peachy. Aborted the pull, put down 254hp and the motor was tapping.

Dunno the cause but one of the valves came apart. The rocker fell off, the lash adjuster blew up, the valve keeper is somewhere in the oil pan and valve fell into the cylinder. Dunno exactly what happened. Might have been worn out parts on my end or trick flow assembly. Just don't know yet. I also haven't heard back on whether the piston is alright or not.

·
MaleWhore
2,640 Posts
:eek::eek:Whats up with those heads? anyone getting them?:eek::eek:

·
Registered
101 Posts
Haha nah wasn't anything crazy like a strap busting and the bird flying off the Dyno. The first pull she did pretty good at 288hp and 290 ft lbs. Added some fuel to the tune and went for a 2nd pull things weren't so peachy. Aborted the pull, put down 254hp and the motor was tapping.

Dunno the cause but one of the valves came apart. The rocker fell off, the lash adjuster blew up, the valve keeper is somewhere in the oil pan and valve fell into the cylinder. Dunno exactly what happened. Might have been worn out parts on my end or trick flow assembly. Just don't know yet. I also haven't heard back on whether the piston is alright or not.
Wow! :eek: You have terrible luck man, sorry to hear that.

·
WOT Junkie and avid corn burner
3,734 Posts
pm sent on down pipes.

·
Premium Member
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I apologize to everyone. I was busy helping my mom move to OK and then flew back to Okinawa where I have been extremely busy (I'm a flying crew chief so I'm traveling 180 days out of the year at least. Anyways, I finally got home and saw how many pm's and posts this has. I promise I will set time tomorrow since I dknt have to work and will reply to all the pm's and update this thread. Sorry again everyone. Military takes up a crap ton of my time. Promise. I'll get back to all of you.

·
Premium Member
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'm still here guys. Just giving you an update. Still trying to get a hold of my mom to figure out what she did with the parts. My brother isn't sure if she took them with her or if she may have taken them down to the scrap yard... I'm going to be very upset if they went for scrap :/ especially the heads and cams.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts