TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I orderd the car sound, magnaflow cats form dan about 3 weeks ago and have not got a email or any comfermation on my order and I have called 3 times and was told that car sounds tracking system is down. So here I sit with a car on jack stands and no cats for 3 weeks now. It was in stock at car sound so thats not the problem. Im so friggin ticked at this point. If you or someone you know is going this route you might want to wait and see what happends here. Sorry for the rant but this is nuts.:mad:

·
Registered
33 Posts
I orderd the car sound, magnaflow cats form dan about 3 weeks ago and have not got a email or any comfermation on my order and I have called 3 times and was told that car sounds tracking system is down. So here I sit with a car on jack stands and no cats for 3 weeks now. It was in stock at car sound so thats not the problem. Im so friggin ticked at this point. I you or someone you know is going this route you might want to wait and see what happends here. Sorry for the rant but this is nuts.:mad:

Performance peddler?? thats not the guy on ebay that sells all kinds of exhaust stuff is it? If so I have bought many items (flowmasters and Mag cats) without any problems at all. Hope everything works out for ya, nothing worse then waiting on parts.

·
Registered
789 Posts
PerformancePeddler

:confused: My buddy bought all his exhaust parts through here about a year ago. Parts arrived in only a few days.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
I got mine from there, arrived really quick.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good to know guys. I just cant understand why so long and lack of communication. Im calling today if they dont show up as I need this car running.

·
Registered
433 Posts
I ordered a muffler from him about a year ago, and it arrived within a week. I had no problems with them, unlike some of the tire distributors on ebay.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well it showed up today and looked very nice. Afer getteng them lined up under the car things are a little off. Left side is too far back and right side is too far foward but I was able to get them to seal up. Got the rest of the flowmaster catback on also. Im pleased with the sound and talk about weight savings. The stock cats must weigh about 60 LBS and the car sound about 25. Car sounds mellow and not too loud. Still no reson it took so long but it was shipped from car sound one week ago. :rolleyes: Finally off the jack stands and on the road:D

·
Registered
414 Posts
I've noticed my mail taking a long freakin time recently too. I order electronic parts from this place in texas, maybe 400 miles from my house and used to get them 2nd day. Now, it taking a week, even though they shipped it the same day I ordered.

stupid mail

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Well it showed up today and looked very nice. Afer getteng them lined up under the car things are a little off. Left side is too far back and right side is too far foward but I was able to get them to seal up. Got the rest of the flowmaster catback on also. Im pleased with the sound and talk about weight savings. The stock cats must weigh about 60 LBS and the car sound about 25. Car sounds mellow and not too loud. Still no reson it took so long but it was shipped from car sound one week ago. :rolleyes: Finally off the jack stands and on the road:D
Your's didnt fit right either too huh? Mine are leaking ever so slightly on the drivers side flange connection. Im just gonna have my exhaust guy cut and bend it to make it fit right.

·
Chapter Director Coordinator
6,253 Posts
what cats did you guys order?

i've never had a problem with them.. ordered several parts.. several times

1 - 13 of 13 Posts