Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
led taillights all leds work 52 shipped

80mm lightning maf with adapter 75 shipped
http://usera.imagecave.com/paintme205/maf1.jpg

75mm throttle body with matching plenum 155 shipped

pi intake with aluminuim crossover 75 shipped

oil pressure gauge white face with sender 28.00 shipped.

·
Registered
5,417 Posts
now by "trac-lok case" do you mean complete diff with housing and gears with trac lok in it?

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
(LCC Bird) The pi intake is complete with alternator bracket, aluminuim crossover, pi lower tube, and used gaskets with 4500 miles on them. Should still be good. Just need to move your thermostat and such.

(Chris Murder) The diff is a complete iron unit with gears, trac loc etc ready to run with less than 5000 miles on it.

more parts added also.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
added spoiler......red in good condition 45.00 local only

·
Registered
620 Posts
you guys can shoot me a pm if ya have any questions,its my old car
mike

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks joker...... just double check with me since not all the parts are off his old car. thanks. by the way thanks for the parts lol.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i have pics of most everything. just give me your email. thanks

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ttt

·
Registered
483 Posts
how much for the gauge's complete.i swapped over to the white face look awhile ago and some do not work very well.i would need the plug and play deal.just remove mine and plug in the new one.also how many miles does it show?

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thunderroad.....my paypal is [email protected] if you want the cold air kit and it will fit if im not mistaken. no one else has called dibs. just asked questions.

Nickminney: the interior was gray.

stryker: let me get back to you in a day or two with the mileage and such.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
lowered a couple prices and updated things

nickmckinney the drivers door is good except for the carpet on the bottom peeling a little. Passenger side is good. the carpet is trash in my opinion due to a couple stains......back deck is good. Im trying to get pics for you but may be a couple days.

luke

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
stryker the mileage is around 189000 or so....ill get an exact within a day or two if you need it.

·
Registered
483 Posts
stryker the mileage is around 189000 or so....ill get an exact within a day or two if you need it.
thats cool, do all the gauges work? how much plz.i would also like the clear plastic cover if you have it.thx

1 - 20 of 38 Posts