Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
I signed that earlier today. :tongue:

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Damn, you people need to drop it already. More than one artist cant sing. I dont know what the big shock is with her.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
AEDM8 said:
Damn, you people need to drop it already. More than one artist cant sing. I dont know what the big shock is with her.
:zwthstpd: What's the point? So she sucks... who cares... can't you just leave it at that :rolleyes: ?

·
Formerly Fdawg97LX
3,186 Posts
lol it is funny how bad she is. The video of her at the football game was hilarious, if you listen close you can hear someone yell "you suck". i doubt she would have made it if jessica simpson wasnt her sister. whatever, though theres other bad live performers out there, its nothing new.

Frank

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Anybody got a copy of that famous football game video. I missed it.

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
fdawg97lx said:
theres other bad live performers out there

Eddie Vedder *shudder*. I swear they could have just put a wax dummy on stage in front of the mic and we would have never known the difference. The White Zombie I heard live sucked pretty well too. Apparently they forgot the FX machine for Robs voice :zdunno:

·
13's or Mildly Broken
2,670 Posts
Man.. that took me a few minutes. I got a friend who's name is Ashley A. For a minute, I thought people wanted her to stfu :D And yes, I do know what stfu means :D

And it doesn't matter to me whether she shuts up or not beause I don't listen to her music.

-Andy "Melon"

·
Registered
63 Posts
Off all the issues and important matters in the world that need to be dealt with, 97,201 people have taken time to sign this petition. That just seems funny to me.

(The number of signatures seems to increase by 100 every few minutes.)

·
Registered
817 Posts
i signed.

·
Dim Bulb
3,499 Posts
hahaha, she brings a bad image to MY last name, TYVM. Don't forget the uber mess up on SNL. I wonder if she's got access to booze cause she looked like she was drunk in that clip
Football Game Clip

·
Registered
573 Posts
A friend of mine was AT the game, and said the crowd started booing her when the halftime lineup was announced BEFORE the game.
As soon as she hit the field, they went at it again, and didn't stop until she went back into the tunnel. Appaently, it sounded even worse there than on TV... :eek:

Peter M.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Quote of the day from the petition comments:

She is as annoying as poop on the bottom of your shoe.
Even her sister signed the petition!!! really, it said simpson.jessica!!!!!!

:rofl:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts