TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
That looks like the setup of a guy that I know has. He had a black tbird and flipped it and now he has put everything in a different car, but I don't know what color it is. The guy's name was Brandon and he was running in the low 5.30s in the 1/8 mile last year with a big Procharger unit and a 393 w/yates heads. If this isn't his car then someone else has the SAME setup that he was going with....turbo and all.

Russell

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
Here are pics of the 'bird I am talking about...I have some of the new setup pics somewhere.

The setup looks pretty familiar..maybe there are just two extremely fast birds with a similiar setup running around. That pic is with the procharger or vortech unit on there. I'll find out soon as this Brandon guy should be running at a show in a couple of weeks.

·
Registered
2,936 Posts

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
That's awesome that I know who this guy is...and I always wondered how much it put out on the dyno. He should be running in Chatt., TN on Nov. 13th in the King of the Hill class or at least people are trying to talk him into it.

Russell

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
Yeah I confirmed it is his car. I posted about this on another board and one of the guys that helped to build the turbo setup wasn't too happy about it (me posting the info that is). Oh well. :(

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
a Bill said:
I don't see why the guy would complain, his set up is pretty much standard for single turbo cars. If I didn't know it was a T-Bird I would have thought it was a friends old Mustang. It ran [email protected]+mph in the 1/4.
I told him that all I would have to do is see it run once at the track and I would be able to tell him roughly what kind of power it was making and that I didn't see what the big deal was about it. I think the guy just thought that I should ask permission from Brandon to post numbers, etc...even though at the time I didn't even know whether it was his car or not.

Russell

·
TCCoA Preferred Vendor
124 Posts
that is a fox chassi car so it is basicly should look like a mustang with the hood and front clip cut off. if that thing does not make over 2000 hp they are doing some thing wrong.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts