TCCoA Forums banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
UPDATE: Special Motel rates for FORD FEST MEET 6/25/04-2/26/04
If you call before 6-11-04 you can get your room reserved for $69/night.
Call 1-800-241-2340
Give them confirmation #70085984
Tell them your going to be with the thunderbird group
This rate only applies to our group & until Friday 6/11/04
After that I don't know if they will honor this rate.
They said they would try to extend it & let me know, but for know this is the best deal your going to get on a room....so hurry & get your rooms now!

·
Banned
155 Posts
You guys are confusing the hell out-me. Why would Jeramie need your hood to finish his car.
Edgar has my stock hood (primed, sanded, and ready to paint) but he fell off the face of the earth again. So I am paying max for his hood. Edgar won't return phone calls or anything..

And I can't afford the cervinis, and if I could it wouldn't be here in time.

**Edit** Now his cell phone is disconnected..

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
My car was painted in Cheyenne at a price comparable to what Edgar was saying.

I am very happy with the work. He also fixed my sagging doors and spent about three hours on the hood for $75. more.

LA Body shop Cheyenne.

Tony

·
Registered
987 Posts
Tony which LA body shop Lennox or Lewis? The Bird I am lookin at now would need a paint job if I were to get her, and it woudl appear Edgar is mildly irresponsible... Good to hear about the brakes... Everything going to be ready by the 27th?

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Sam,

Every thing is ready to go for the 27th. I have decided to lower it but that won't happen right away. My front shocks are leaking and I am going to replace them and the springs with the Tokico advanced handling kit. Need some SC springs?

The shop was LA body shop on Happy Jack road. The owner is Lawrence and he has some older cars and I felt he really understood what I was wanting to do,

I will send you his number tomorrow when i get to work.

Tony

·
Registered
987 Posts
Just checkin to see if everyone is still planning on attending from the TCCoA. I saw a couple of the SC people backed out, anyone on here? I will be at both the dyno day(not dynoing) and the race just curious about everyone else...

Sam

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Rain or Shine I will be at both with the SC unless my #$&*’n headlamp switch catches my car on fire! I have an 8x8 sun tent and a couple of camp chairs to bring.
---Max

·
Registered
18 Posts
Tony or anyone wondering how to get to the dyno.
The dyno is located just off I-76 & Sheridan,
the address is 5330 Tennison St.
when you exit I-76 & sheridan just go south to52nd (first light)
go left(east) on 52nd to Tennison (about 1/4 mile) you will come to a stop sign at a small store. That is the corner of 52nd & Tennison
Turn left(north) go down the hill 2blocks
Dyno is at the bottom of the hill on the right (East)side of the street.
If you have difficulty finding it just call me 970-580-0909
Its really easy to find.

We will be bringing 2 of our SCs, and Those guys didn't bail on us, they just don't know if their cars will be ready. 92 Bird will have his Taurus there if his SC isn't ready, but I imagine he will at least try to run the SC on the Dyno, just not show it since its still not completely back together.

Theres also a couple from Neb. that will be attending with there SC.
Doug Walker from Neb. will be there too, but he is just coming to hang out as his SC isn't running yet.

·
Registered
987 Posts
I am sorry I didn't mean to sound critical or anything... I took their posts to mean they wouldn't be dynoing... I was just hoping to make sure everyone (good majority of everyone) is actually gonna be there this time.

Sam

·
Registered
18 Posts
Thats ok...I understand. believe me when I say I've tried to get everyone together for like 3 years now, & I always hear a bunch of last minute excuses,( nobody inparticular). I went to quite a bit of trouble just to set up this dyno sesion,motel discounts, etc...
I hope everyone shows this time too!
If not someone else can do all the foot work next time. If I had more time I would have tried to get some sponsors to participate, & give awards etc., but time didn't permit. Not only that but with the history of little interest that would really be a let down if nobody showed.
If I see some serious commitment from others I'll try this again with sponsors next year & try to make this thing better for all, so maybe we can draw others from outside our area.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts