TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
It's on the Nextel (Sprint) wireless network.

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Well it could be. I just ran in through a reverse lookup that searches the area code+prefix and looks up what carrier it's on. It was right for 4 or 5 other known landline/cell numbers I threw at it...

edit: this is what another one says (with disclaimer), a couple of other lookups put it with Nextel. Maybe it was a landline that got ported to mobile or vice versa

Information on phone number range +1 770274XXXX
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Atlanta Ne, GA
Original network provider* Itc Delta Com - Ga
* Number portability has not been taken into account

·
Registered
457 Posts
man southpaw, where do you get those wonderful toys?

hope you get some of your money on the iPod deal, or at least 200 dollars worth of satisfaction out of it DMcBrideBoston

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
They're everywhere, you can find them all over the internets.

·
Registered
6,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
kermit said:
hope you get some of your money on the iPod deal, or at least 200 dollars worth of satisfaction out of it DMcBrideBoston
Yeah dont really care bout the money, I just wanna f*ck with him for a while.....maybe 200 days or so...:D

·
CEO, WT Club
2,648 Posts
Give us all his number and info, we'll all f*ck with him!!! :rofl:

-Joel

·
Super Moderator
7,479 Posts
Someone else who has an unlisted number, call him and say you are from a collection agency regarding his debt of $200 for an Ipod, and that if he doesn't pay it, there will be all kinds of legal trouble and court costs that he will be required to pay as well.

Mike

·
Whining Intakes Rock
3,645 Posts
I would recommend removing the phone number from this post and keeping it out of the public eye. People can PM you for the number if need be.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts