180 Posts

·
Registered
7,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ahhh, what do I have to install....

I have the following parts to install:

3.73 Cobra Posi
Mark VIII Driveshaft (Already have the Mark VIII TC and J-Mod Transmission installed)
Razzi Front Skirt
SC Side and Rear Skirts
Eibach Lowering Springs
Addco 1 3/8 Front and Rear Sway Bars
ROH 17 x 8.5 5 Spoke Rims
Pirelli Pzero 245/50/17’s

Along with lots of new bushings, bearings, half-shafts, etc.

I still need to get a Chip, some rear Mustang hubs, and some work on one pair of the rims, but those will probably be the last big item I buy! :)

I have been collecting this stuff for over a year now and REALLY want to install it. But I can’t afford to rent a car for two weeks while I do all this work! :D (And getting on base with a rental car is a major PITA) :(

What’s nice about his car, is the interior is in better shape than the exterior. :D When I get it cleaned up one of these days, I’ll post some interior shots also.

I WANT MY TRUCK RUNNING!!! (Transmission is at the shop getting a low gear set installed) :D

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
J-Rob said:
hey, your wheels are.... oh nevermind :cool:
This has been brought up so many times, why do people have to keep showing their ignorance to the early SC's. How about I bring it out and bring it to your attention that on early SC wheels they only went ONE direction.

·
Banned
1,064 Posts
Those are pointed the wrong way..........I am the wheel Nazi.....I pick them out all the time.....
--Craig

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
Gotta love that he parked right where it says in big yellow letters: "NO PARKING"

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
okcbird said:

This has been brought up so many times, why do people have to keep showing their ignorance to the early SC's. How about I bring it out and bring it to your attention that on early SC wheels they only went ONE direction.
whoa cowboy. i guess i need to turn joke mode off from now one huh? besides, if i was being serious, thats not an SC anyway, so no sympathy for being an early SC.

·
Registered
610 Posts
okcbird said:

Because they have nothing better to postwhore about? :bangwall:

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
J-Rob said:

whoa cowboy. i guess i need to turn joke mode off from now one huh? besides, if i was being serious, thats not an SC anyway, so no sympathy for being an early SC.
How's it a joke when you're making a joke about something that's not even possibly funny because it can't be fixed. They only came one way.

·
Registered
970 Posts
he knows that they were only made in one direction...he was making fun of the people who constantly tell people that their SC rims are backwards...(probably me).

Hey...I was the king of telling people that the newer SC/sport rims were backwards...and those were side specific! I've moved on to other annoying crap to post about, so screw you guys! :uppoint: :uppoint: :uppoint:

-danimal

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Danimal said:
he knows that they were only made in one direction...he was making fun of the people who constantly tell people that their SC rims are backwards...(probably me).

Hey...I was the king of telling people that the newer SC/sport rims were backwards...and those were side specific! I've moved on to other annoying crap to post about, so screw you guys! :uppoint: :uppoint: :uppoint:

-danimal
exactly.

danimal has it exactly right. if i was goin to poke fun at someone youd know it. im sorry if there seems to be a certain sarcasm to all of my recent posts, but if you cant pick up on that little bit, im sorry.

okcbird, youve been around long enough to know that i wouldnt seriously be on someones case about something that. i could care less how the rims are mounted.

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
Deus003 said:
Those are pointed the wrong way..........I am the wheel Nazi.....I pick them out all the time.....
--Craig
And you are totally wrong every single time they are early SC wheels.

Do you even read the responces? :tongue:

·
Registered
7,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
No Parking...

I hadn't even noticed that!! :D

I drove all over Gulf Shores trying to find a good backdrop for the photos, but didn't have very much luck. I really wanted to drive on the beach and get photos at "water's edge", but I figured getting arrested wouldn't help my career any! :D

So for the morning shots, I found this private loading ramp at a private condo and went for it. And hey, my T'bird wasn't "Parked" it was "Modeling", ha ha ha... :D

Oh, and I knew everyone was joking about the wheels.... :thumbsup:

·
Banned
1,064 Posts
You know what Shadow..............

YOUR MOM!!!!!!!!!!!

ok.....maybe I am wrong....but they look backward......hahahaha
--Craig

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
Quick and easy. If the rims look like the ones above, they only have a "left" side, so the ones on the right side are going to look "backwards". If they look like Mike's rims then they are directional and can be placed on "backwards"

And that concludes the class on SC wheels. :)

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
okcbird said:

How's it a joke when you're making a joke about something that's not even possibly funny because it can't be fixed. They only came one way.
i gather you didn't notice the big :cool: on the original "your wheels are... nevermind"? it twas sarcasm.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
ugh, this was discussion on how his car looked, not about the "backwards" wheels, which has been stated in about a billion other posts, sorry to do this, but............

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.