TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Alabama Chapter Director
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I was curious if any knows of any photo programs where you can kind of mesh a few photos into one that makes it look like a collage or if anyone would be willing to do some for me. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
1,531 Posts
adobe photoshop, the best !!!!!!!!!!!!!! or I can help ya out also. I can show u a sample of what I made for my friend's dad's insurance website. I took all the pictures and meshed them into one. Check it out.

www.floresins.com

Look at the big collage in the middle. Is that the idea?

Thanks, Ozzie

·
Registered
294 Posts
Or you can download Jasc Paint Shop Pro and save a few hundred bucks.

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
Or you can download Adobe PS CS and spend nothing. :rolleyes:

dirty bird's method is VERY easy. Another method would be using the opacity and color profiles. Looks alot better, but takes alot more time.

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
PhotoImpression. Came free with a $20 digital cam. from Wal-Mart.

I wonder if ShadowDragon still has that other pic...

·
Registered
975 Posts
The Gimp! It's completely free, open-source, and no program has a better name.

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
93pimpin said:
I wonder if ShadowDragon still has that other pic...

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts

·
Slacks 12 months a year, TCCoAAC Member
2,530 Posts
Well Sarah, if you want top of the line service there is always gonna be a price to pay.There are alot of "free" things in the world but if you want something good shell out Daddys money and get it.

·
Registered
246 Posts
LX-Tasy said:
Well Sarah, if you want top of the line service there is always gonna be a price to pay.There are alot of "free" things in the world but if you want something good shell out Daddys money and get it.
I don't know... I think all of her Daddy's money is gone, after all, he can't even afford to reimburse people for things he's run over with his truck. And that was only a center console and cluster trim... worth, what? 150.00 at most? So how can she expect him to pay out 649.00 for Photoshop?

Maybe, if he saves his nickels and dimes he can afford to buy Paint Shop Pro for 84.00.

·
Alabama Chapter Director
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I dont know what **** your problem is, but if anyone would have asked for some $$$ for the **** that got ran over instead of sitting there on their *** and waiting to get home and post it on the boards to talk about maybe they woulda gotten some $ back for it, but they didnt......
And I was asking a simple freakin question...and I dont wanna pay 700$ for a program to use only very few times thank you!
So if you cant say something nice I suggest you better keep it to yourself unless you wanna just wait till Mn12Nats this year and I will front ya lil smart asses out if ya wanna keep being an *** about something that happened 2 damn years ago ...Aight!
As you can tell Im not in the best of moods so dont try me!:uppoint:

·
Registered
246 Posts
FordTBirdGirl said:
I dont know what **** your problem is, but if anyone would have asked for some $$$ for the **** that got ran over instead of sitting there on their *** and waiting to get home and post it on the boards to talk about maybe they woulda gotten some $ back for it, but they didnt......
And I was asking a simple freakin question...and I dont wanna pay 700$ for a program to use only very few times thank you!
So if you cant say something nice I suggest you better keep it to yourself unless you wanna just wait till Mn12Nats this year and I will front ya lil smart asses out if ya wanna keep being an *** about something that happened 2 damn years ago ...Aight!

Hey, in my opinion, the party who owned the damaged items shouldn't have needed to ask, since your dad stopped and looked out the window at the stuff he ran over, then just kept on going. He knew he busted it up, and by just taking off like that, I (and everyone else who saw it) can only assume he was either:

A) to inconsiderate to care.
B) to cheap to care.
C) to scared to approach someone about the stuff he broke

And just so you know, it was discussed at length at the nationals, it just continued on the boards. But like you said, if I can make it to the Nats this year, I'll be more than happy to continue this discussion with you in person.

Now that all of that is aside and done for now (at least on my part), good luck with your software hunt.

·
Slacks 12 months a year, TCCoAAC Member
2,530 Posts
FordTBirdGirl said:
I will be there so call me out there, aight?

·
Alabama Chapter Director
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well personally I think it was dumb for someone to put something they thought was valuable in the grass out there, other people had larger things such as tires out there and then here whoever goes to put a guage cluster and Im sorry but being in a thunderbird and driving is totally different compared to driving a truck where you do not see those smaller things like you would if you were in a smaller-lower car.
And they might have been discussed with whoever else at Nationals, but no one ever came to us..only time it was brought up was on the boards....and I think I spoke to who was it Sr. William who said he was going to throw the stuff away unless someone wanted it, so I think the person who wanted it should have taken better care of it and came to confront us, it would not have been any offense taken b/c my dad wondered who put that out there and no one ever came to us about it just wanted to start some drama about the whole situation with me as I have taken it. But since some people like to live n the past then so be it. But I offered up apologies when I was confronted about and so did my dad ask me to relay it, but being it was all over and done with then nothing else could have been done about it at the point when everyone else was at home. So I suggest why doesnt everyone just drop it...and Im sure if those parties whoevers the crap was is at Mn12Nats this year my dad would be more than happy to repay you for the stuff he broke just to make things straight since yall want to beat it around like a dead horse still...it was never yours in the first place and since I dont think it was your stuff TRITEN why are you even in this conversation then? Why dont the person whos stuff IT WAS GOING TO BE just get the hell over it.....cause yall are just making someone highly pissed off over it and since that was pretty much your point I guess you suceeded but I dont really give a crap cause you arent anything special to me in the first place.

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
Actually you talked to me, and I'm the one who told you not to worry about it because I don't want your money, that thread is probably still around here somewhere. As for the people who's stuff it would have been, BlackTbird96 sold his car and SirWilliam has more important things to worry about. I guess some people are just annoyed about how it wasn't handled when it happened.

And I still say download GIMP, it's completely free and does what you need it to do, the link right to the download page is above.

·
Premium Member
1,531 Posts
well Sarah, I'm neutral to all this, I was the first to reply to this post..........so, simple solution to all the madness :mad: ......... I offered to help, because you did ask when you first posted :confused:

so you can send me the pictures thru email or however, and I can make your collage. :D

·
Registered
724 Posts
IrfanView is another good freebie.

A lot of times, inkjet printers come with easy to use software. You might check and see if you already have something like that on your PC.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts