TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody else having trouble uploading tonight?

I've tried uploading two different files from two different computers at the house to two different PB accounts and I keep getting an upload error message.

·
̇
3,702 Posts
I uploaded an Image earlier today off an Sd Card with no problems..

:zdunno:

Rayo..

·
pendejo
430 Posts
So it was a photobucket problem... I thought I might have had poor wifi signal... I tried my account about a dozen times. Then my wife tried hers. eventually gave up and tried tinyurl. I'm sure they'll have it fixed by the next time I need to use it.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Worked fine for me this afternoon. However I recall an email several days ago that talked about an upgrade/beta version with full resolution and other changes...I wonder if that might be the source of what you are finding? kf4sign (Warren)

·
Super Moderator
11,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Working fine now. They may have been making some changes yesterday and this morning.

Thanks for confirming my suspicions.

·
Super Moderator
11,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Photobucket at it again?

I try to log in and it won't keep me logged in I've tried with both Firefox and MS IE11. I know my bucket's not full. Last time I looked it was at like 64% full. I've been having this issue for like a week. I thought I'd give it some time and try again but no luck.

There was a popup for a PB subscription that I ignored for like $89 / year! What the ****? That's insane. Any other options out there for free hosting? Anybody else having issues with PB?

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
I can't view photobucket pictures on this computer. I would just as soon have everyone post pics from another source so I can actually see them. :)

Al

·
Super Moderator
16,826 Posts
I can't upload pictures to photobucket using the upload page, every time I try it logs me out. Using the upload icon within one of the folders works fine though.

Flickr is pretty good, every other hosting site is too unstable and short lived.

·
Super Moderator
11,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I can't upload pictures to photobucket using the upload page, every time I try it logs me out. Using the upload icon within one of the folders works fine though.

Flickr is pretty good, every other hosting site is too unstable and short lived.
I'm having the same problem. It will not keep me logged in.

I'll set up a Flickr account. Thanks.

·
̇
3,702 Posts
Mine is still working, for how long I don't know..

It's a real pity seeing all the PhotoBucket broken pics on this website.. :(

I'm in the process, right now of switching all of my pics from PhotoBucket to TCCoA hosting them instead..

This is going to be very time consuming, but I plan on getting it done ASAP..

I can't even imagine someone with let's say over 10,000 post, trying to fix all their pics..
:eek:

I took using the free service of PhotoBucket for granted for far too long..

Rayo..

·
Super Moderator
11,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Oh, the "Please update your account to allow third party hosting" messages?

Are they now trying to monetize what has been free since they began?

I haven't received an email from them or been to their website to see what's up. I just got home from the Dominican Republic this afternoon. It looks like something new they just implemented this week.

·
Super Moderator
16,826 Posts
Yep, and there was no email for me either, they just rolled this out with zero notice(not that it would have mattered, $400 is still extortion with or without warning)

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Yep, and there was no email for me either, they just rolled this out with zero notice(not that it would have mattered, $400 is still extortion with or without warning)
Agreed. I can't even access their website as of right now, pics won't load, page won't load completely, it's pretty bad.
Posted my recent for sale pics off my google drive. Can't use the IMG tags, but oh well.

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
I downloaded all my pictures from PB. There is no way I'm paying 400 they can kiss my ***

·
Super Moderator
11,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
It's ok, you can say it. We took the ******* profanity filters off. :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts