TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
5,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well im getting a paint job *finnaly* and cant decide on black or midnight blue. can anyone photoshop my car midnight blue/dark metallic blue? here are some photos to play with:

·
Gauge master
884 Posts
Oooh, how about Sonic Blue form the SVT Focus/Cobra? I've always loved that color...

·
Banned
5,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
scotthrbacek said:
Oooh, how about Sonic Blue form the SVT Focus/Cobra?
i like sonic and cobalt blue as well, but i think the tbird needs a darker color such as midnight blue.

·
Banned
5,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
eg0r said:
unless you are getting new rims you better stick with black
rims are going back to silver or powdercoated chrome. but the again i was thinking about white rims with a blue car. not too sure but yea that black rims will get paint as well

·
Banned
5,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
cool my foglights are blue too. lol

i like the 2nd one as well as far as color goes. thanx. but can you leave the emblems chrome and the foglights white? lol

also can you do a 2 tone version? like black on the bottom and that 2nd blue on top? silver pinstripe seperating the two?

·
Banned
5,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i agree roger, just gotta take off the drivers side glue that is left over from removing the molding. the pass side came off easily but the drivers side is a pita

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
You had to make this hard, 2 of my favorite colors on a car lol. Id say if your going blue, go real dark and metallic. As for a pick, I cant decide, sorry, no help lol.

·
Street Freekz
754 Posts
jimmy_04 said:
The second one is schweet.
I like the second picture as well. I have always liked MN12's in dark metallic blue.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts