TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can someone photoshop a 95 tan thunderbird with the 97 front conversion and put a stock black hood on it? with clear corners..........lol.....might be getting a bit too complicated, unless someone has something close to that. actually if anything can i at least get a tan car with a black hood.......thats my main question right now. i have a 97 hood for my swap and wanted to see what it would look like in black, since it would be easiest to paint and not have to match the colors.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
black... like ricer-ish black? carbon-fiber "look" meh........ pm me a pic of what you want chopped. can have it for ya tomorrah.. lol

·
Hittin' Switches
1,484 Posts
can someone photoshop a 95 tan thunderbird with the 97 front conversion and put a stock black hood on it? with clear corners..........lol.....might be getting a bit too complicated, unless someone has something close to that. actually if anything can i at least get a tan car with a black hood.......thats my main question right now. i have a 97 hood for my swap and wanted to see what it would look like in black, since it would be easiest to paint and not have to match the colors.
if you were gonna paint it black, you might as well take the extra 5 mins and get tan paint.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well heres the thing...........i want to make it flat black, like from a few $5.00 cans of spray paint because flat black is an easy color to spray and make look good. kinda old school. thats alot cheaper than spraying it tan. the place i went to told me 700-900 bucks to spray the front bumper, fender, and hood. screw that.

the car was in a front end accident so im going to do a 97 front end conversion, involving the royal blue 97 hood i have. just going to be temporary until i have the money for the 97 cowl hood. then come tax return time maybe next year i will get the whole car painted.

·
Registered
519 Posts
that is gonna be the ugliest tan tbird around. man if your gonna do something dont do it 1/2 ass. might as well just put a new radiator and set of old glass headlights on and drive it smashed if ur gonna be drivin a shamefull lookin bird.

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Ya, that looks like poo. I always wonder, "Did they get in a car accident? I hope they're alright... Oh, wait...are those TypeR racing seats? Ya...they're just ricers. But they must have some sort of brain damage to think that looks good."

1 - 8 of 8 Posts